Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
28,524 Posts
Where does Baltimore rank on best places to retire list?

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
They have a nice aquarium there.

you will risk your life waking back to your car, but it’s nice
Good friend of mine, marine biologist, worked there for several years. It is an excellent aquarium. Was down there in the late '80s - early '90s. Used to go hang out in Fell's point.

Was down there again, oh 5 or 6 years ago for a family reunion. Inner Harbor. Aquarium still top notch. But man, you walk a block and a half from the waterfront, and it was downright scary.

I don't imagine things have taken a turn for the better in the last five years.

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,706 Posts
Good friend of mine, marine biologist, worked there for several years. It is an excellent aquarium. Was down there in the late '80s - early '90s. Used to go hang out in Fell's point.

Was down there again, oh 5 or 6 years ago for a family reunion. Inner Harbor. Aquarium still top notch. But man, you walk a block and a half from the waterfront, and it was downright scary.

ive been to Fell’s point. It’s a heck of a resource and awesome attraction but I feel like a zebra in the lion’s back yard.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts

My wife, step daughter, and grandson visited the Harbor and Aquarium areas just a year ago...Really nice, fun, and clean place... But going a block or two puts you in a different world... A real shame on Maryland....

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
It looks like the victims and suspects are interchangeable.

Reactions: jimcorbin

·
Registered
17,442 Posts
W
My wife, step daughter, and grandson visited the Harbor and Aquarium areas just a year ago...Really nice, fun, and clean place... But going a block or two puts you in a different world... A real shame on Maryland....
Wasn’t Baltimore run by Pelosi kin for awhile?

·
NRA Life Member
66,515 Posts
Crime Prevention Research Center (John Lott) published analysis of victims and suspects Baltimore crime. No surprise to me. :D I didn't know where to put this - so here it is.
View attachment 746294
Honestly, those victims are WAY more law-abiding than I would have guessed.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
W

Wasn’t Baltimore run by Pelosi kin for awhile?
Could very well be!! I don’t know for sure..However, I’m pretty certain that The Democratic Party has a firm grasp on the city..Another great city ruined by Liberals. Think of the list of great cities they’ve destroyed.. FWIW...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts