Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
The truth is normally easy. When lie or coverup involved. a hundred tales.not so much... Are they in hospital with 5.56 wounds? all 3 of who went after him. or bumps and scrapes from falling and running or dropping to the ground. I really hope for the parents of survivors, and the deceased The truth is all told. I have not commented much on this issue i found it really bothered me from the start. trying to tie up the stories the reports and remarks, we all should feel from this.
Book Publication Font Movie Book cover

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
A question was the class door a steel vault door or the 2 inch hardwood.Any pictures.And if he shot thru it why Would not the police? there was a ton of ar-15s on scene or was that 3 hours later for photo op's. And after it is all said and done. what are they patrolling with armored tank type vehicles for other shooters that they missed.I watched and heard hours and hours of footage. door picture please.
and the nine cops in T shirts and team ball caps with glocks with one mag? or maybe more. I would like to see cell phone capture from all those police in that hour.IF anyone knows the door types and equipped police on site. let us know.

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
Well they said all the kids and teachers had all been killed in first five minutes so yeah shooting thru door might work or did he have the 19 children and 2 teachers bodies stacked by the door. I am asking a question and yes I have been in gunfight situations ambushed on patrol.and scared.but fired and got the fwuck out alive.sometimes you take a risk.and win.seems I just asked a question no arguement with you.and if you cant act civilly with another forum member and answered the door question and how many charged in shooting. Sorry to upset you.

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
Yes later.well thanks for that I have a friend in Texas ranger and az ranger who is on site.i will email and try and find out those few answers.nothing more to say on the matter now.everybody try and have a remembrance of memorial days.prayers are up for my nephew
Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Cargo pants

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
If he is found to be at fault for anything pull the stars and have him swallow them all.The metal ones not some stitched on cloth.
Hat Military person Motor vehicle Military uniform Soldier

EVEN THE LAW CAN HAVE "STOLEN VALOR"

·
AK-74
4,621 Posts
Anyone remember WACO that was all about dynamic entry they toasted and shot them and rolled over in tanks tear gas lead and flame.no matter what is put in print. They failed to get that Texas job done. They can talk about it for decades they will.....SOME MEMBERS HERE probably kids when this happened over 25 years ago.two incidents children died,one bad guy,and a number of good guys on another doing bad.
Flower Plant Cemetery Botany Grave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts