GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
Did anybody whack him in the head for the $186, almost 187 coincidence. I think not.
Dude has way too much time on his head. It was kind of interesting, didn’t get the pentagon and dollar bill thing. I’m not showing this to the wife, she is my love, but a bit on the gullible side.

·
Premium Member
24,812 Posts
Why didn’t he get a $500 or $1000 bill to prove his folding. Then a $5000, $10,000 and $100,000 bill?

·
Firm member
29,691 Posts
Meh. If you fold the British pound note the right way, QEII deep-throats Nelson's Column. HH

·
Banned
8,580 Posts
My neighbor's uncle's cousin's best friend says this proves that the Elders of Zion, the Clinton's, the Bilderberg Group, and the US Treasury are all controlled by aliens from the alternate universe Coma Berenices and they are just waiting for the election to be over to come here and turn us all into mindless zombie slaves.

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My neighbor's uncle's cousin's best friend says this proves that the Elders of Zion, the Clinton's, the Bilderberg Group, and the US Treasury are all controlled by aliens from the alternate universe Coma Berenices and they are just waiting for the election to be over to come here and turn us all into mindless zombie slaves.
I have a source that can confirm his source told him that the mother ship has been waiting and this has already happened to the DNC. My source also wanted to know why is this guy explaining this in a food court?

Reactions: Westexas

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
You silly humans and your conspiracy theories.

We are not waiting for the election to turn you all into mindless zombie slaves. The process has already begun.

Want proof? Just look around you, it’s everywhere.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Who’s your source, human? Sounds like he needs a “probe.”
The source won't reveal his source because then it won't be a source. However the source wants to know what can this guy do with this note.........

Trump2020.jpg

Reactions: Westexas
1 - 20 of 32 Posts