GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
Probably.

it’s up to who is working his puppet strings.
There was a "John Roberts" showing up, I believe on the Lolita Express travel logs, if I remember correctly.

They were all photographed and videoed.

Appointed by Bush and we know who the Bushes favor in the 2020 race.

Skull and Bones rituals that videoed initiates in compromising circumstances, in return for guaranteed, rapid ascension in the "big leagues!"

Nothing would surprise me in this dreaded year!........................... Nothing! All brought to you by Democrats!

·
Stop the steal!
17,294 Posts
After Robert's disappointing rulings, I'm thanking God for ACB...(and, Trump! :cowboy:)

Looking forward to one or two more SCOTUS picks by the orange man, in the next 4 years.....:flag:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
As to the second, I believe NWO Bush knew exactly what he was nominating.
Not sure if W had a clue in his 8 yrs. I’d say W was more of a drunk in the WH than Kavanaugh ever was in college.

Remember Bush nominated Harriet Miers to replace Sandra Day O’Connor ? Words from GOP Senators interviewed her had these terms: flunked, inadequate, lack basic knowledge of laws and cases, must redo questionnaires to include law concepts. That was a mockery of SCOTUS to nominate someone like that. I don’t think he had intent to mock, he just had no clue like a drunk.

He ushered in Obama. That was a decade that GOP floundered and had no credible leadership.
And voters dreamed of a leader like DJT. Real leader and patriot had to come from outside DC.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
As ALWAYS, FOLLOW THE MONEY
(Is EVERYONE on the take?) ....... :couch:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Going forward I don’t think we will hear much in the news regarding Roberts. He will no longer be a game changer. I’m guessing he will vote with the majority most of the time.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
Clinton Foundation probably has a dossier on him, too...full of good stuff they can use against him.
They learned from the master; Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Reactions: Doc Holliday

·
Stop the steal!
17,294 Posts
Does anyone know the answer to this. Do the SCOTUS judges know for sure how each of the others will vote before hand? They do probably have a good idea though, because there will most likely be discussion.....or is there? Maybe the justices hear the arguments for and against, then vote without discussion?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts