close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ammunition Management for More Obtainability Act, or AMMO act

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by glockman66, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Bruce M

Bruce M

Among the reasons that come to mind are that someone in DHS may be testing the effectiveness of body armor (or vehicle armor or armored shields) against various types of ammunition and that someone might be doing some testing with other guns for potential approval. It would not shock me that some agency still has some M1 carbines in stock somewhere.

2. glockman66

glockman66

IMHO, Sen Inhofes' and Rep. Lucas' integrity would preclude this act as being any attempt at creating a Trojan Horse. And after the enduring/surviving the past term and the beginning of the next term of Obama, IMHO his "integrity" and "transparency" is nonexistent(exists only in the minds of the sheeple/Kool-Aid drinkers--especially in the lib MSM). I would be willing to compare the integrity of Inhofe and Lucas at any time against the integrity of the Obama adminstration. That being said, I would not put it past the Obama administration to grab at any straw(limiting ammo purchases of law abiding citizens) and bend it/shape it to make it work to expand and enlarge their control & power grab agendas--especially in matters of gun control and the elimination of the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013

3. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

But I don't think Homoland inSecurity shouldn't have as much as they're getting either. They are a dept. that shouldn't exist anyway.

I don't support the bill because I don't think govt has any business interferring with the free-market supply and demand of a legal product.

4. ray9898

ray9898

I guess people would feel better if the Border Patrol, ICE, Secret Service, Coast Guard and dozen or so other agencies ordered their ammo individually. This is no different than the DOD ordering bulk supplies for the branches of the military.

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

While that may not be their intent, it doesn't mean someone can't reinvent the english language so that the bill suits their agenda...

You know, how liberals take:
    "A well organized militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"...

as talking about the National Guard.