close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ammo trade legal?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Guy Powell, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Guy Powell

Guy Powell Guest

This is based on the precept that it would be legal for individuals to send ammo back/forth through the mail/UPS. If not, just forget it please.
    I've recently seen where 9mm Black Talon ammo is bringing some exhorbiant prices. One price I've noticed on the internet was for $85.00/20 round box! Well, I've got two boxes left over from my Alabama policing days that I'd be willing to trade for 5-100 round boxes of Walmart Winchester USA practice ammo. One should be able to get 500 rounds of that for about $50.00. Now that I'm in Texas and almost every department specifies Hydrashock, the Black Talon's just sitting around going to waste. Still got several more boxes of that and I'd probably never shoot it all, except just to shoot.
    If anyone's interested please email at: knpvdogs@sevenpineskennel.com

2. cerberus

cerberus

My understanding you ship Ammo. UPS Ground it's marked Ordinance by UPS with a stick on. And the person reciveing the package has to be 21 years of age and sign for the package.

3. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

You can elgally send it UPS or Fedex ground. You must mark the box ORM-D.

4. Guy Powell

Guy Powell Guest

Thanks fellows. Never done anything like that before and just didn't know. I'd rather have the practice ammo than this just sitting in my storage cabinet.

5. J.P.

J.P. Intergalactic

Some people just pack it well and send it UPS ground without mentioning what's in the box.

FWIW,Black Talons sell for $35 per 20rd box around here and most other places.
    I've never seen them higher than that.