Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a brick of .22 Aguila High Velocity Ammunition at the gun show a couple weeks back and tried it through my Kimber .22 conversion kit today.
had 0 problems with it, fed through like a champ. I believe I have found the ammo I am gonna shoot through the gun, and it's cheaper then CCI Mini Mags which Kimber recommended to use. So if ay wanna save some dough buy Aguila:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Thanks for the report. I've been tempted to pick up some of their .22 SUPER Colibri 20 Grain No Powder Super Quiet, LRN, just for grins.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the report. I've been tempted to pick up some of their .22 SUPER Colibri 20 Grain No Powder Super Quiet, LRN, just for grins.

I doubt that stuff would feed through a conversion kit though my friend:headscratch:

·
1 WILD PIG
290 Posts
Good for you on the Aguila High Velocity ammo....I may try some of those...my conversion runs great on CCI and Remington Golden bullets. I bought a brick of the Aguila "SuperExtra" 40 grain plated round nose and they WILL NOT feed in my Kimber .22 conversion.....I let my boys shoot those in their single shot rifles...

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good for you on the Aguila High Velocity ammo....I may try some of those...my conversion runs great on CCI and Remington Golden bullets. I bought a brick of the Aguila "SuperExtra" 40 grain plated round nose and they WILL NOT feed in my Kimber .22 conversion.....I let my boys shoot those in their single shot rifles...
That's strange my friend, because the SuperExtra are even more powerful then the Mini Mags and the Aguila High Velocity:headscratch:

·
Deals in Facts
13,433 Posts
I bought a brick of .22 Aguila High Velocity Ammunition at the gun show a couple weeks back and tried it through my Kimber .22 conversion kit today.
had 0 problems with it, fed through like a champ. I believe I have found the ammo I am gonna shoot through the gun, and it's cheaper then CCI Mini Mags which Kimber recommended to use. So if ay wanna save some dough buy Aguila:thumbsup:
Good stuff, I use it in my Browning Challenger, Colt Woodsman, and Hammerli Trailside.

·
Watcher.
40,640 Posts
Okster,try their ball .45acp.It's very snappy.It's my choice for all my Kimbers.'08.

·
1 WILD PIG
290 Posts
That's strange my friend, because the SuperExtra are even more powerful then the Mini Mags and the Aguila High Velocity:headscratch:

Yep, it ain't for lack of power, I figure it's the cartridge diameter or OAL ...:dunno: ... they just won't feed into the chamber ...

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okster,try their ball .45acp.It's very snappy.It's my choice for all my Kimbers.'08.
I'll check it out Roger:thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
The Aguila .38 Super +P is great, also. I've used it for competition, it goes bang every time and it hits what I point at. Huge problem though, I was getting it for $259, now it's almost $679 for a 1,000 - I'll have to reload in the meantime, until it comes back down.

My Colt MK IV (.38 Super) is getting lonely right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts