close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ammo in the mail, Heck yeah...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Louisville Glocker, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Always a good day when a box of ammo arrives.

All handgun stuff. Mostly 45 rounds (150 of 'em), plus some Speer Gold dots (three boxes) for my 9mm and 357 sig.

I figure the more the merrier, and Palmetto wasn't price gouging! Took 'em about 15 business days like they said.

Oh, and new NRA sticker came today too....Thanks ASH!!!!!

Great day, gun-wise. And survived the early AM tornado sirens that kept me up most of the night. 70 degrees in January will do that. Once the car dries, NRA sticker is going on. Proudly.

Cheers!

2. Psychman

Psychman NRA Life Member

My UPS guy has developed massive biceps.................and low back pain delivering my ammo as well as reloading componants.

3. LL6

LL6

My UPS guy always gives me the curious look when he drops off the heavy ORM-D packages. :rofl:

4. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

Civilians are now Third in Line....if you can't ban it, the Fed will buy it all with our tax dollars. This info below is from a manufacturer meeting in TX. Homeland Security is doing their part also. Looks like everyone is gearing up for a future conflict.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are produ...cing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...

5. Lowjiber

Lowjiber

My UPS guy is a shooter too. When he delivered my last case of 9mm ammo, he said "At least I always know which supplier has ammo."

6. DeLo

DeLo

Thank you for the news. That's what I figured was happening to the primers.

7. ggarciatx

ggarciatx Cold War Sailor

Fixed it for you..................................................

:supergrin: