• FMJ

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • JHP

Votes: 39 50.6%
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Aluminum Tee Ball bat. Small, light and very swingy.

Reactions: jr24

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
M2 Ball, that's my M1's favorite

·
Registered
276 Posts
Too long of a list to post, but my go to is 7.62x39 8M3. 00 Buck in the Benelli. And Federal HST 124gr+p in the Glocks. 35 miles outside the city so ain't too concerned, but am geared up and ready to rock if necessary (AKA "all h*ll breaks loose"). Also have fire extinguishers all over, and can always fall back to "the Alamo" for the last stand. :)

Most likely scenario, I'll be watching on TV with some popcorn. :D

·
Premium Member
24,819 Posts
I'm surprised some pissed off crazy hasn't been triggered and unloaded on one of these "peaceful protests" with a full auto or bump stock.
Why not a 12 gauge double barrel? That would scare the crap out of me if pointed my way. Or a larger pickup, work truck? We haven’t seen a smart, dedicated attack yet.
Heck so far the active shooters who can shoot thankfully have been rare.
Someone who thinks, plans, has no hesitation to kill anyone... that scares me.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
You haven't heard of charter buses bringing rioters to locations?[/QUOTE]

That's funny! Yes I have but never out in a place like here. If Ohio has a county known for "The County of shootin stuff", it's here. We have school busses, a charter never, and if one does show up it won't make it far of that I'm sure. Our police agencies are loved and the feeling is mutual and most policing is with Sheriff's and well they're the best of the best! Oh and no democratic agencies to be found.

Reactions: jr24

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
Something, something, .....beer when it’s near, brandy when it’s handy.

what ever I have in hand... how much does FMJ penetrate skinny jeans?

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Whatever causes the most suffering. Wounding always has the biggest effect on the victim's cohorts.

Reactions: FireMedic-50

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Pistols will have JHP. My SKS ammo is all pre-Y2K Russian ammo, whose bullets have a teeny little hole drilled in the tip, so it could be legally imported as sporting ammo. I don't think it will expand a whole bunch.

·
Wolverine
8,827 Posts
I don’t see that action coming to my neighborhood but if it did, the initial rifle and pistol mags are loaded with JHP. TEOTWAWKI would lead to FMJ.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
45, 40, 10mm,or 9mm fmj. 55gr 223 ball ammo. Im not wasting SD ammo, to expensive. Im sure anything shot at em will do just fine. Machete for close in work. Hope it wouldn't come to that. I dont want to clean up blood inside!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
4B1t from something like this
20190928_131301(0).jpg

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
Reactions: Tuner Sandwich

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,456 Posts