Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the Break Down of everything.

1 Box Winchester 45 Auto Super X 185 GR Silvertip $23.98 (There In a Different Winchester Box 40Cal) Each

2 Boxes Of 9MM Luger Speer Lawman 124 GR FMJ $16.95 Each

2 Boxes Of 40 S&W Blazer 180 GR FMJ $18.59 Each

1 Box Of Remington 9MM Luger 115 GR Metal Case $17.99 Each

2 Boxes Of Winchester 9mm Luger 115 GR FMJ $18.67 Each (Only 98 Rounds)

Each Of The Other Boxes has 50 Rounds

The MISC 40 Rounds Of Winchester 23 Winchester 40 S&W Silver Tip Super X,7 Rounds Of Winchester 40 S&W Hollow Point (I Think There Black Talons) Unk GR,4 Winchester 40 S&W Ball And 6 Rounds OF FC(Don't Know) S&W Hollow Points.

Total of Rounds are 438

Total Price Of Rounds,Gun Case,Beretta Eyes and Glock Ears Is $189.39

The Winchesters 45 cal are In a Winchester 40 Cal Box.The 2 Winchesters 9 MM 100 Rounds are wrapped In Red Tape Are In 50 Round Trays Each
The 40 Other Winchester Hollow Points That I just added for Free are In a Plastic Bag.

I hope this Is what you wanted and we have a deal Considering you are getting $189.39 Of Ammo and other Misc Items. I had to charge $65.00 .Once again Money Order ONLY!!!!!!
I also added Pictures Of the Ammo. I hope we have a deal. I also Bought a Lock for The Case And I will give you the two keys when we meet I hope.

Shipping will be expensive the weight is about 16 LBS.I will charge what the cost is +$5.00 for Materials for Shipping.

If your Interested Email me at this Email ONLY!!!!! [email protected] & include your hole address so I can get the actual shipping cost.I know It also has to be Insured and i think the best way Is USPS and the Cheapest !!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM ARE TOGETHER SO PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TOP AND LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES ON TOP AND BOTTOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless

Brian

LIVESTRONG

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are more Picture Of Items That Are Included In The Above Auction With the Ammo.This is a GREAT DEAL To Whoever gets it first.
Please read And See What you get In This Great Deal

LIVESTRONG

Email Me At This Email ONLY

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts