Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tracking on these for best prices? I've set up several Glocks like this before but am currently the proud owner of a G42 and G23.2 with stock sights (or dead OEM night sights) and I'd like to find some standard height Ameriglo Proglo night sights - front sight only - with the orange ring around the tritium tube.

I grew quite used to this setup and I have no fear that the rear sight will get knocked off (as reported a while back: a friend of a cousin who knew a guy at work had it happen). What I don't like is removing and replacing Glock rear sights and I have no intention of investing in a sight pusher.

Thanks for any help in this. Right now the Ameriglo website has them for $60 and I don't know what they charge for shipping. Seemed like I used to buy them for under $50 and when I bought a new Glock the LGS would mount them for me. I do have the tool for the front sight.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vicb. Looks like a good deal, if their shipping is free or reasonable.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
If "shipping" ain't bad that's a good deal. Love them on my G48. :cheers:

·
Watcher.
40,631 Posts
That orange really pops,I put a set of gl241s on my g23.'08.

Reactions: snowbird.40

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vicb - Curious how you came up with a name for me. Not saying that's the right name, just wondered how you got ANY name.

Tax and shipping brings the total order to $65+. I'm holding off until I do more research.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts