GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
Trij HDXR...i'm diggin the taller, narrow front sight. Much better than standard HD View attachment 868888 View attachment 868892 View attachment 868896
Man, I have some bad news for you brother, but luckily, AmeriGlo can help.

I'm referring to your first pic and the Glock on the left!

You are using an HD (super tall) front sight post with a "Bright & Tough" series Rear, which are shorter than OEM, while the front is MUCH taller than OEM. So their is a huge gap in between. I wouldn't doubt if you aren't shooting like 6-8 inches high at 10 feet!

Have u tried firing? The POI is likely a pure disaster. Many mix and match and don't know about the spec factor, but it's okay, AmeriGlo has 5 different front post heights and can find one that matches that "Bright & Tough" series Rear Sight.

Others may not see it as attachments have to be clicked on, but it's in the first pic.

Just wanted to let you know as I learned this myself also, that's why the main "mix and match" done is an OEM rear and a .165 (OEM height) AmeriGlo front post.

Your front post is like .220 if I recall correctly, it's atleast .200 or more I DO know.

Call them up, they can help!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Man, I have some bad news for you brother, but luckily, AmeriGlo can help.

I'm referring to your first pic and the Glock on the left!

You are using an HD (super tall) front sight post with a "Bright & Tough" series Rear, which are shorter than OEM, while the front is MUCH taller than OEM. So their is a huge gap in between. I wouldn't doubt if you aren't shooting like 6-8 inches high at 10 feet!

Have u tried firing? The POI is likely a pure disaster. Many mix and match and don't know about the spec factor, but it's okay, AmeriGlo has 5 different front post heights and can find one that matches that "Bright & Tough" series Rear Sight.

Others may not see it as attachments have to be clicked on, but it's in the first pic.

Just wanted to let you know as I learned this myself also, that's why the main "mix and match" done is an OEM rear and a .165 (OEM height) AmeriGlo front post.

Your front post is like .220 if I recall correctly, it's atleast .200 or more I DO know.

Call them up, they can help!
A shorter than OEM rear and taller than OEM front would cause shots to be low not high.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts