close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

America's smartest woman

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by rfb45colt, Mar 20, 2004.

1. rfb45colt

rfb45colt safe-cracker

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player; the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a hero from the Vietnam War, I am also going to be my party's nominee for President." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped.

The third passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of the former U.S. President, a Senator from New York, and a potential future president. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America's people don't want me to die." She took the nearest pack and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country well, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you, too, Mr. President.... America's smartest woman ever, took my school back-pack."

2. axel

axel Nov. 11, 1918

Ah ... if it were only true.

3. 10 Ring Tao

10 Ring Tao Red White Blue

4. milkdud

milkdud

I'm wondering whether he was near the end of his enlistment or retirement. You know America's smartest woman is known to hold a grudge. But hey, she IS SUPPORTING our troops right? So, what's a set of crossed fingers among "friends"?

5. AMX

AMX

He is no soldier at all, just a guy who spent 108$ on haircut and BDU (according to the picture), so he could mock her.