Americans massacred in Mexico

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by callihan_44, Nov 5, 2019.

1. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

This is the same concept of the peacenicks going to Muslim animal held countries and getting their heads separated from their necks.

The cartels are animals. They need to be hunted like animals. But starting trouble in their territory? Better bring an army and be prepared to protect your women and children.

AdamRodgers, Bus007, Caver 60 and 3 others like this.
  2. fx77

fx77 CLM

fdMust take the approach that there is $$$ to be made in illegal drugs
    take all the druggies and put them in state mental hospitals and deserted army bases or equivalents. Allow them to have ll the drugs they want. give them options of treatment and rehab if wanted.
    Killing narco trafficers is like killing roaches..always more under the sink
    if you bring terror to them, they will cross the border and begin assymetric warfare in our streets.
    yes, they all deserve death, but that does not solve the problem..think the roaches again! :)

tracicali likes this.

3. nrajeff

nrajeff

I is a West Virginia Mormon. I can shoot back!

4. Sharkey

Sharkey

I had this very conversation tonight with one of our executives that has been in a lot of places. I don't see Columbia the same way I do Mexico. Mexico is more complicated, the cartels are bigger and more organized, and the govt. more corrupt and infiltrated by the cartel or at the very least sympathizers, hence their decision to not want our assistance.

I'm not even sure we have the stomach for it. The military probably but DEA and DHS being controlled by schlubs in DC? I mean if we really want to end it (and I'm not even sure those in leadership do), a lot of bad dark chit is gonna need to be done. These are guys that skin you alive, rape your women in front of you, douse you in acid barrels, and cut your head off to display it on a bridge fence.

Bill Keith, AdamRodgers and Inyo Tim like this.
  5. cbetts1

cbetts1

I never said we should do anything in Mexico, not sure who you are replying to.

Bill Keith likes this.
  6. WeeWilly

WeeWilly

If this group have been in Mexico since the 1800's, how are they American citizens?

AdamRodgers, n2g, Bus007 and 2 others like this.
  7. PatinAz

PatinAz

Dual citizenship.

8. WeeWilly

WeeWilly

How?

If you are born of parents in Mexico, of parents born in Mexico (1800's is a lot of generations ago), you are just a Mexican citizen. At least I think that is how it works.

AdamRodgers, n2g, Bus007 and 2 others like this.
  9. Inyo Tim

Inyo Tim Senior Moment

10. PatinAz

PatinAz

It is allowed under the INA.

11. WeeWilly

WeeWilly

I understand you can have dual citizenship, my point is unless they went through the normal naturalization process, they wouldn’t have been American citizens. Are you saying they all went through the IN process?

12. PatinAz

PatinAz

I have no idea. Those details aren't available. You asked how they could be USCs and living abroad.

13. Dirty bird

Dirty bird

If one of the parents is an American citizen, then the children are automatically citizens.

14. First shot

First shot

Hannie, I agree wholeheartedly...Sadly, politics along with “the lack of courage, the ongoing quest for power, and just plain greed” from many elected leaders in both countries stand in the way...to me, it’s kinda like they’ve built their own wall for their own purpose...Not everyone’s on the ball like you Hannie...it’s easy to get distracted these days..lol...

Hannie Caulder likes this.
  15. berto62

berto62

I would bet that they all gave birth in the states.

16. PatinAz

PatinAz

nrajeff and TBO like this.
  17. SRS

SRS

If a parent is a US citizen, the child can be a US citizen, even if born abroad, through “acquisition.” There are probably a fair number of US citizens who don’t even know it. But it gets fairly technical and involves marital status, which may be an issue for these Mormons, and the laws have changed multiple times. Thus, carrying this through from the 1800s is quite a feat.

Bill Keith likes this.
  18. HarlDane

HarlDane

The original settlers of the community were American citizens and would have passed their citizenship down to the next generation. As long as they married within the community all offspring would have American citizenship.

19. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

I think Chicago could be fixed. Too many people don't want it fixed is the problem. How people can continue to "keep 'a pull'n for Democrat" when this abject foolery is what they are famous for. It just boggles the mind that people keep demanding less freedom, higher taxes, and more gun control, and are so content to live in Democrat controled pest holes.

But as the Bible opines about the last days.

Men will call evil good and good evil.

"Hell is coming to breakfast" folks. Remember who warned you, and when.

Gray_Rider
    Old Secessh

20. WeeWilly

WeeWilly

Right, everyone knows that, but these people were supposedly from a spin off congregation of the Mormon church who had lived in Mexico since the 1800's.