Americans massacred in Mexico

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by callihan_44, Nov 5, 2019.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-ci...side-northern-mexican-mormon-community-family

At least six children and three women living in a community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday, six more children were wounded and one missing after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Alfonso Durazo, Mexico's top security official, confirmed the 6 deaths, adding that 6 more children were wounded in the attack, with 5 transferred to hospitals in Phoenix, Arizona. One child is still missing.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

“When you know there are babies tied in a car seat that are burning because of some twisted evil that’s in this world,” LeBaron said, “it’s just hard to cope with that.”

More than a dozen other members of La Mora – a decades-old settlement in Sonora state founded as part of an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – were missing after the attack on the convoy of three SUVs, a relative told The Associated Press.

The victims were all reportedly dual Mexican and U.S. citizens and were traveling back to the U.S. when they were ambushed, according to Utah's KUTV.

[​IMG]

2. Sgt127

Sgt127

Wow.

I wonder what made them kill a bunch of Mormons? Robbery? That’s pretty twisted.

Gray_Rider likes this.

3. ricky

ricky Millennium Member

I can't understand why people keep visiting that third world country with massive corruption, they screw this country over in many ways and yet we reward them with tourist who spend money there? They don't appear to notice thousands coming through their country on their way here so they don't have to spend any money or time on it. They dump sewage into our country and allow thugs near the border to shoot at our people and helicopters. Their police department was driving stolen cars from this country till they where embarrassed so badly they had to do something about it.

4. PatinAz

PatinAz

Waiting to see how this is twisted to be Trump's fault.

5. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

What a **** hole country full of corrupt savages. I'll never go back there unless we take it over and turn it into New Florida.

Macc283, AGF0526, Gray_Rider and 12 others like this.
  6. spork

spork Caffeinator

Mexico is a hole filled with feces.

Macc283, AGF0526, 6Actual and 14 others like this.
  7. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

Clearly the Mexicans were upset with Trump's border wall so they had to take out their anger on the only Americans around.

8. Border Bandit 32

Border Bandit 32

I cant believe people still go over there> I have lived on the border most of my life and grew up going to the bars in Acuna....don't go over there anymore. Nuthing there I care to see or do anymore

9. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

I saw that on Fox News. How awful.

We need to help Mexico clean this mess up, just like we helped clean up Colombia.

10. glock_collector

glock_collector

You bumped your fool head^^^^^^

Macc283 and Intolerant like this.
  11. Duke45Big

Duke45Big All anti-gunner stink worse than filled diapers.

The good Lord says to turn the other cheek. Maybe its time to slap back.

byf43 and mattallamerican like this.
  12. Hannie Caulder

No I didn't. We send troops halfway around the world to Afghanistan, yet we allow this lawlessness at our back door.

13. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    The difference is, back then, the Colombian government wanted our help.

The Mexican government ( no matter what they say publicly) does not.

14. glock_collector

glock_collector

You are welcome to your opinion, I for one, would much rather spend our money and time in THIS country. You do realize, once we "clean" this crap hole to the south of our border, its a short period of time before it turns back into a crap hole...we gonna stay there forever?? Been there, done that, did'nt work. ever.....

15. shadowlands

shadowlands

My wife and I visited her Uncle and some family down there "San Luis Potosi" a few years ago. I'll not visit again. Beautiful area with an awesome climate. The towns people were wonderful. But we did see some "cartel" related action and we flew back home and we've never returned.
    Came out of a restaurant and one guy starts whistling. Off in the distance, we here another whistle, followed by another opposite directions. My wife's Mom yelled "get in the car now!".
    Second later two or three trucks full of men dressed in all black with big guns go flying down the street, chased my Mexican Police in trucks with large rifles. That was enough for me. I'm done.

16. Hannie Caulder

Agree. Our President just offered assistance, maybe the new Mexican president will accept it.

But why should we have troops in Afghanistan when this mess is right in our own backyard?

17. Rellik

Rellik Kwisatz Haderach in Training

That passage deals with minor insults. It does not say if he's there to kill you, let him have a good clear shot.

18. jim goose

jim goose "The Goose"

“This was no boating accident”

K31Scout and Gray_Rider like this.
  19. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Might be time to send somebody like this down there for a little lesson to the Mexicans.
    [​IMG]

20. stavey

stavey

Yet another reason to build the WALL.
    Trump 2020