American Thunder

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by norton, Mar 28, 2007.

1. norton

norton

any of you bikers watch this show?
    I always enjoyed that guy who test rode bikes and wore a headset, describing the ride while in motion.
    Michele Smith seems clueless, but her motorcycle knowledge is probably not the reason she is the host of the show.:supergrin:

2. rooster31

rooster31

Im not much of a v-twin guy but i usually watch it just because its better than nothing. Michele smith seems to be pretty much just eye candy, but some of the reviews and new product demonstrations are kinda interesting. Theres another show called V-twin thats ok too

3. J.R. Bob Dobbs

J.R. Bob Dobbs Nerd

Those two shows are just plain TACKY to me.

But I watch'em anyway, usually just for a laugh. I watch just about anything M/C related.

4. Cryptoboy

Cryptoboy Sr. Sr. Member!

Yeah, I typically Tivo them and then I'll look the next day. I'll watch long enough to see what the topics are. The V-Twin Magazine one (whatever the actual name is) is probably most interesting to watch the vault. Seeing some of the videos from the 60's, 70's, and 80's is pretty interesting at times.

I tried watching the Epic Ride and Superbikes!, but just couldn't get into them as much. But then, that's not really my type of riding, but they're still interesting to watch occasionally (like the Deal's Gap one).