close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

American Eagle 9mm DEAL in UTAH ONLY (no shipping)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USMC_2674, Apr 1, 2004.

1. USMC_2674

USMC_2674

I have a connection where I can get some good 9mm ammo (American Eagle, brass). I think it is 115gr. New Ammo.

I am offering it to you guys as well. $100 flat for a case of 1000. Sales Tax paid (actually price is $94 a case + 6.25% sales tax). No limit. I would keep the 12.5 cents for my trouble.

Anybody who buys bulk 9mm ammo knows that is a great price, especially for non-import rounds.

I'll be ordering 10,000 rounds for myself. For every 10,000 rounds I get from you guys I can drop the price by $3 per case to a minimum of $95 a case. So if I order 30,000 rounds (10k of mine and 20k of you guys + some friends of mine who are in for a case or two) then it will be $95 for each case.

You would need to pick up the ammo from me in Springville or Orem (Utah County). THIS IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN PICK UP THE ROUNDS IN UTAH. Credit Cards are not allowed, sorry (although I might be willing to take a small number of payments in PayPal since I owe some money soon online). If we get enough sales in SLC, I'd be willing to drive it up there to you guys and meet you somewhere... just cause I am nice :)

Let me know if interested.

Semper Fidelis,

Kent
    (801) 636-5992

P.S. I'll be ordering probably April 11th. He doesn't know how long it would take to get in, but not more than 2-3 weeks.

2. AAshooter

AAshooter

How about other calibers?? .40 S&W, .45 ACP?

3. USMC_2674

USMC_2674