Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am almost did packin for muh trip next month ta see Paw & Ma. Just a couple more things to pack and I am ready. I cant decide if I wanna take my lectric razor or my disposable though:headscratch::dunno:

·
MinniesMaw Too
423 Posts
Okie the guest room is supplied with soap, shampoo, lotion, disposable razors, toothpaste, etc. Just bring your toothbrush.:wavey:

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts
She's right. We got a bunch of rusty dull knives for shavin'.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okie the guest room is supplied with soap, shampoo, lotion, disposable razors, toothpaste, etc. Just bring your toothbrush.:wavey:
Awwwwwww shucks Ma'am:kiss::hugs:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
20,760 Posts
when are you leaving okie?

is Maw and Paw ganna supply you with a 'puter to do all your postin and keepin in touch? :whistling: :sueprgrin:

are you ganna ship your kimber to have there, or are you ganna buy one while your in town:dunnpo:

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts

is Maw and Paw ganna supply you with a 'puter to do all your postin and keepin in touch? :whistling: :sueprgrin:

are you ganna ship your kimber to have there, or are you ganna buy one while your in town:dunnpo:

Yep. Gotta spare laptop that we're going to have bronzed and framed after his visit.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm leavin out Aug 6. Don't know bout the puter, and I am leavin the Kimber at home:crying:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep. Gotta spare laptop that we're going to have bronzed and framed after his visit.
Damn ya shouldn't have Kurt:alex::faint:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I think all I have left to pack is my digi cam but I will wait on thta cause I might find what to take a pic of before then:supergrin::wavey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts