close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alliance Medical

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by DScottHewitt, Mar 11, 2006.

1. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Needed a new BP cuff and 'scope. So I ordered these and some other supplies from Alliance Medical. http://www.allmed.net/ Sent my order on 3/1/06. They called on 3/7/06. Couldn't electronically process my check because my "driver's license" number on my check did not work. Explained that was my EMT-B certification number, since my social and my DL number were the same. (Security conscious.) Gave her my DL number and they processed the check. On 3/9/06 the box came. Had the BP cuff and other stuff, but the 'scope and some other items were back-ordered. I'm like "oh, crap." it would help to have the 'scope when I take a BP. Don't like to palpate one unless I have to. Then, yesterday, the 'scope came in a seperate box. One day later. Still holding forthe two remaining back-ordered items. But kudoes on not waiting until everything was available to send me what they could the next day.....

Scott

;b

2. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Got the case of 3" rollers this week. Still holding for a pager case, for gloves. So they are sending my stuff in FOUR shipments for one shipping fee. Nice people.....

Scott

;b