201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Reactions: cbetts1

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
lol... and I just saw a Yahoo headline saying every Yahoo poll is showing Biden "surging" ahead... lol!
Oh, I'm sure Biden is surging ahead in a Yahoo poll. The real world is an entirely different story.

Reactions: Tvov and narkcop128

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Even the Biden campaign is now saying the polls are fake.

Trump wins this election hands down. . . except for the Voter Fraud vote. If there's a Biden victory, its straight up fraudulent. They learned their lesson from 2016 on half-assing their fraud efforts. They won't make that mistake again.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,092 Posts
Real republicans like me can't stand polls and hang up the phone as soon as the caller mentions poll, so they are not accurate

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I have no doubt Trump will again lose the popular vote. The thing that matters is whether he holds on to the “swing” states he won in 2016. I don’t know exactly what those polls show but most Republican politicians, not just Cruz, seem to think he won’t. Biden is not as hated as was Hillary and Trump is no longer the political unknown he was in 2016 so I am not taking any comfort on what the 2016 polls showed.
My thought is it comes down to FL. If Biden takes FL, he will probably win.
If Trump takes FL, he will win.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
I also do not have a good feeling about this election. 2020 has been one kick in the nuts after another.
True, but we've all been kicked. Perhaps 2020 is planning on giving us a Trump win and REALLY kicking the wailing masses in the ... whatever they have down there.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
If we sweep everything I want LOTS of gun laws vacated starting with suppressors.
My grandfather used to have a saying that he would use anytime I said I wanted anything...

"**** in one hand and want in the other because you ain't getting it!"

I'm with you on your wish, but it ain't going to happen except through a Supreme Court case. No way a $200 tax to exercise a right is even remotely Constitutional, so let's hope five justices see it that way as well.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,261 Posts
True, but we've all been kicked. Perhaps 2020 is planning on giving us a Trump win and REALLY kicking the wailing masses in the ... whatever they have down there.
I hope you are right. And, that last part made me laugh really hard.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The polls are fake, suppression polls to discourage GOP turnout. We will see the polls tighten as the election gets closer, so that they can maintain some level of unearned credibility. The perfect time for them to begin these adjustments is after last nights debate, because anybody who watched it knows Trump won. Although, we'll still have the MSM touting Biden as the victor.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The polls are fake, suppression polls to discourage GOP turnout. We will see the polls tighten as the election gets closer, so that they can maintain some level of unearned credibility. The perfect time for them to begin these adjustments is after last nights debate, because anybody who watched it knows Trump won. Although, we'll still have the MSM touting Biden as the victor.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think Trump is going to win bigger than he did in 2016. The excitement among Trump supporters is huge. The polls are fake, suppression polls to discourage GOP turnout. We will see the polls tighten as the election gets closer, so that they can maintain some level of unearned credibility. The perfect time for them to begin these adjustments is after last nights debate, because anybody who watched it knows Trump won. Although, we'll still have the MSM touting Biden as the victor.

201 - 220 of 230 Posts