Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's one of the small creature comforts during these trying times, so why the heck do I have to tear the entire bag wide open to get one Twizzler out. They're all intertwined and you can't grab just one because a whole clump wants to come out … and they can't without tearing the bag completely open, and you know what that means!!

It means stale Twizzlers unless you take the time to fish a zipper bag out of its hiding place and re-package the rest of your Twizzlers. I swear, they must have people on those machines suffering a high temperature while sneezing and coughing all over those clumps of Twizzlers as they go into the package. I thought it was just the strawberry flavor, but the same jerk is also on the black licorice production line.

As if I don't already have enough aggravation in my life. :-(

·
****** Viejo
29,573 Posts
It's one of the small creature comforts during these trying times, so why the heck do I have to tear the entire bag wide open to get one Twizzler out. They're all intertwined and you can't grab just one because a whole clump wants to come out … and they can't without tearing the bag completely open, and you know what that means!!

It means stale Twizzlers unless you take the time to fish a zipper bag out of its hiding place and re-package the rest of your Twizzlers. I swear, they must have people on those machines suffering a high temperature while sneezing and coughing all over those clumps of Twizzlers as they go into the package. I thought it was just the strawberry flavor, but the same jerk is also on the black licorice production line.

I open them and place them in a gallon ziplock bag. Same with chips, pretzels, etc. tom. :eat:

·
Banned
600 Posts
I'm betting they ain't the cause of that but merely the stores and warehouses where they sit in the hot as hell storage areas and building before they stock them on the shelf's.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,426 Posts
Twizzlers don't last long enough to get stale around here.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
bene vivere
2,147 Posts
I eat 'em in strips of two.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I ..... love ...... Twizzlers! As said above, put in a Ziploc. But I also like ‘em a few days stale as they have developed a “ snap” to them .

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
May that be your worst problem.
Stay well and stay safe....

·
Formerly retired EE.
14,069 Posts

I don't have that problem with Red Vines. They taste better too.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Cherry nibs are the best twizzlers.

....I got some Finnish red licorice online......I'm always tryin to find the ultra red locorice.......the Finnish ain't it.

Maybe I'll try Australian one more time.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts