ALL news on Drudge say Dems will win midterm!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by narkcop128, Oct 24, 2018.

  1. narkcop128

    narkcop128

    Messages:
    1,240
    Likes Received:
    3,079
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2014
    Location:
    Kentucky
    All the news on Drudge says Dems will win at least the house and maybe the senate!!! What gives? Lies?
     
    FullClip likes this.
  2. P99er

    P99er GT Ombudsman

    Messages:
    5,245
    Likes Received:
    7,423
    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2001
    Location:
    Doing what ombudsmen do
    2 Years ago all the news on Drudge said HRC would win. It's MSM.
     

  3. Glock-O-Rican

    Glock-O-Rican

    Messages:
    4,445
    Likes Received:
    4,827
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Rush Limbaugh has a very hight prediction rate, he will be on the Radio this AM, preach into the Golden EIB Michraphone. RUSH LIMBAUGH is Right is most RIGHT, like 99.6% of the time.

    Tune in to Rush if you not afraid of see how the World turn according to Rush.
     
  4. MO Fugga

    MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

    Messages:
    45,582
    Likes Received:
    24,178
    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2009
    Location:
    Hellbilly Hill
    If they can fake news some dems into staying home, I won't hate.
     
    Deltic, n2g, Grabbrass and 3 others like this.
  5. TeaDub

    TeaDub

    Messages:
    4,920
    Likes Received:
    8,828
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2014
    Location:
    OTP Atlanta
    Drudge doesn't really write their own material. They just link to many other "news" stories. Many are main stream media sources. That narrative has been set for months.

    I just looked and see a mix of predictions on Drudge. We'll see what actually happens in two weeks.
     
  6. Fatboy2001

    Fatboy2001

    Messages:
    4,773
    Likes Received:
    10,151
    Joined:
    May 10, 2005
    Location:
    Tucson AZ
    I wonder how much $$$$$$$ Matt wants to put on the blue wave (puddle)?
    I never check his page anymore - lot of click bait and news of the weird.
     
    cbetts1 and FullClip like this.
  7. Blossman

    Blossman

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    196
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2015
    Location:
    WI
    I don't think Matt Drudge is a fan of Donald Trump.
     
  8. Glock-O-Rican

    Glock-O-Rican

    Messages:
    4,445
    Likes Received:
    4,827
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Was reported on some talk show yesterday the early ballots are coming in, big numbers, many many from people who Vote RED.

    If Trump is capable of motivating people to replace a lot of the Democrats in Congress, with Repulbicans. It would maybe end a lot of the BS Pelosi & Schumer are orchestrating.

    I remember on innaguration day both Pelosi & Schumer "pledged" to work with the New Administration, but they did not say when that date would be.

    Double talk you need a surgical dissection kit to figure out.
     
    Caver 60 and janice6 like this.
  9. Fatboy2001

    Fatboy2001

    Messages:
    4,773
    Likes Received:
    10,151
    Joined:
    May 10, 2005
    Location:
    Tucson AZ
    Trump likes the ladies - Matt, not so much. :supergrin:
     
    FullClip, Pythonman and MO Fugga like this.
  10. oldandtreacherous

    oldandtreacherous

    Messages:
    4,475
    Likes Received:
    5,688
    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Location:
    Georgia
    Quit paying attention to DR's click bait years ago.
     
    APERS, janice6 and MO Fugga like this.
  11. ChuteTheMall

    ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

    Messages:
    116,453
    Likes Received:
    313,872
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2000
    Location:
    Colluder in Cahoots
    Drudge reports on the media, he doesn't predict elections.
     
    cbetts1, janice6 and aircarver like this.
  12. Tahmail

    Tahmail

    Messages:
    1,244
    Likes Received:
    3,779
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2014
    Location:
    Colorado
    And Hillary was predicted to have a 98% chance of winning. Polls and predictions are pretty much worthless anymore.
     
    janice6, FullClip and aircarver like this.
  13. robhic

    robhic I'm your huckleberry....

    Messages:
    17,472
    Likes Received:
    24,251
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2011
    Location:
    Louisiana
    I was gonna say that. Whatever they say, look for, hopefully, the opposite to occur.
     
  14. callihan_44

    callihan_44 INFIDEL

    Messages:
    10,257
    Likes Received:
    17,828
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Location:
    Crackerville
    the media is pushing a dem landslide, treat it as such and get everyone you know to vote red...run up the score and crush these democrat scumbags
     
  15. Wake_jumper

    Wake_jumper Don't Jump!

    Messages:
    4,247
    Likes Received:
    4,867
    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Location:
    Kansas
    Drudge Report isn't what it used to be. I think Matt is a "Never Trumper". Too many negative stories there. I used to be an big fan... now not so much. I find Breitbart and even Infowars is a better source of news.
     
    cbetts1 likes this.
  16. FullClip

    FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

    Messages:
    18,658
    Likes Received:
    68,320
    Joined:
    May 24, 2004
    Location:
    On The Lake in The Maine Woods
    All the more reason to get out and vote on our side.
     
    Ghost doctor, n2g, APERS and 3 others like this.
  17. B C

    B C

    Messages:
    19,599
    Likes Received:
    78,295
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2017
    538 says around 75% chance Dems win House, and 25% chance they win the Senate.

    This is also the same 538 that said Trump had zero chance of winning the White House.

    Right now, we'll keep the Senate and likely pick up seats. The House is the uncertainty.
     
    janice6 likes this.
  18. CAcop

    CAcop

    Messages:
    30,838
    Likes Received:
    21,086
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2002
    Location:
    California
    Looking at race by race polls the GOP is probably going to keep the Senate and maybe even pick up a few seats. The House has so many races and a lot are in swing areas so I personally think it is 50/50 at this point. I really haven't dived dito the polling on the House since it is a lot of close races.
     
    Maxx702 and Sinister Paige like this.
  19. LostinTexas

    LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

    Messages:
    5,434
    Likes Received:
    9,360
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2016
    Location:
    East Texas
    ^This^
     
    janice6 and TeaDub like this.
  20. MFC4

    MFC4 Civil Liberties Matter

    Messages:
    1,810
    Likes Received:
    6,541
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2018
    Drudge Report - ha!
     
    ZX12R and janice6 like this.