GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not ture.
This is not ture? Which part is not ture? The part where I said that criminals carry guns? Or was it the part where I said all heroin users drank milk as a baby? Oh you must mean the part where I said that a murderer doesn't need a CHL to carry a gun and commit a murder. No, it couldn't have been anything I said because all of those things are ture.

·
Registered
745 Posts
This is not ture? Which part is not ture? The part where I said that criminals carry guns? Or was it the part where I said all heroin users drank milk as a baby? Oh you must mean the part where I said that a murderer doesn't need a CHL to carry a gun and commit a murder. No, it couldn't have been anything I said because all of those things are ture.
Did you miss the bolding? RIF

You said 100%, that is not true. There is a significant portion of the population (no, I do not know what that number is, but I have first hand knowledge that it is greater than zero) that do not drink anything, at all, as infants.

A great example of how statistics can be misleading.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

You said 100%, that is not true. There is a significant portion of the population (no, I do not know what that number is, but I have first hand knowledge that it is greater than zero) that do not drink anything, at all, as infants.

Infants, that "do not drink anything at all?" How do they not become dehydrated?

Are you just wanting to argue?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Infants, that "do not drink anything at all?" How do they not become dehydrated?

Are you just wanting to argue?
Not trying to argue at all. I'm just pointing out that people often make statements when they are ignorant of the subject matter.

Google Nihil Per Orem

ETA: Yeah, I like to argue..

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to argue at all. I'm just pointing out that people often make statements when they are ignorant of the subject matter.

Google Nihil Per Orem

ETA: Yeah, I like to argue..
Generally it's used to treat alcohol overdoses and pneumonia. Not too many babies that's going to apply to.

I don't mind an argument either but I don't try and make one when I don't have one.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Generally it's used to treat alcohol overdoses and pneumonia. Not too many babies that's going to apply to.

I don't mind an argument either but I don't try and make one when I don't have one.
And again, we have someone making statements when they are ignorant of the subject matter. :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
18,606 Posts

You may like to argue, but you clearly don't like to debate or discuss.

You've made an extraordinary claim, and "I have first hand info" doesn't cut it for support. Please post a cite that supports your position. And, no, a doctor's order for temporary treatment is not the same as showing that someone made it through infancy (birth to 1yoa) without drinking.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
20,564 Posts
You may like to argue, but you clearly don't like to debate or discuss.

You've made an extraordinary claim, and "I have first hand info" doesn't cut it for support. Please post a cite that supports your position. And, no, a doctor's order for temporary treatment is not the same as showing that someone made it through infancy (birth to 1yoa) without drinking.

<--Agrees with Sam

·
Premium Member
28,686 Posts

It's a spinoff from another equally retarded argument on another thread. I sure wish the mods would put some notes or tags in to the effect there is "retarded thread ahead" or something.

I've certainly been guilty of my share.

:embarassed::whistling::embarassed:

'Drew

·
... --- ...
3,383 Posts
It's a spinoff from another equally retarded argument on another thread. I sure wish the mods would put some notes or tags in to the effect there is "retarded thread ahead" or something.

'Drew
LOL thanks for the info.

·
Banned
15,544 Posts

'Drew
Gotcha covered drew!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts