Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy a couple of holsters for a G-34 with raised sights and a Leupold Delta Point red dot sight; sent these guys an email, and can't even get them to answer my damned questions.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
I ordered a holster on their website, they made for a very little carried pistol. They delivered 10 days later and it was an excellent product at a very good price.

I didn't correspond with them before the order.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a holster on their website, they made for a very little carried pistol. They delivered 10 days later and it was an excellent product at a very good price.

I didn't correspond with them before the order.

Thanks a lot, Janice; 10 days sounds pretty good; now, if I can only get them to answer my email

· Registered
2,778 Posts
I have being order from them for about two years now and have always had good luck.

· Registered
368 Posts
I've ordered multiple holsters/shells from them and have always had excellent cs from them. You'll have much better success if you call them as opposed to email that goes into a general email address. The only time I ever email any cs is if I have a specific name as a contact. Going into a general email box is to easy to get overlooked.

· M62/76
14,816 Posts
+1 for good products and reasonable prices. Have never dealt with their CS, good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts