Glock Talk banner

Alien gear new 3.0

1745 5
Flooring Personal protective equipment Safety glove Gun accessory Handgun holster
Got a email that alien gear has a new holster the 3.0
Seems to be a good idea having the rubbery layer vs the fake leather.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· In the STL
3,766 Posts
Is that the only difference?

I hope the backing of the new material still isn't that white crosshatch material. It rubs my skin along a couple of the edges if not wearing an undershirt

EDIT: Just looked at their website. Looks like also the T nuts are movable. That's a plus, as the current ones that aren't used dig into me sometimes also...lol

A replacement base (backer) is $30. Might try getting just a new base to put my current shell on to try out. 30 day money back if I don't like it.

· Registered
383 Posts
I haven't ever given Aliengear a shot. What's the difference between their product and a Minotaur?
About 45.00. It also looks like they have added an internal stainless steel core. My only complaint of the 2.0 was that "wings" where the clips attached became a bit weak. I ordered a replacement base myself.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About 45.00. It also looks like they have added an internal stainless steel core. My only complaint of the 2.0 was that "wings" where the clips attached became a bit weak. I ordered a replacement base myself.

I agree and have had the same issue with the 2.0
The 3.0 seem to be a better design for that issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.