Alexander Vindman Gets the Boot (Updated)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by robhic, Nov 11, 2019.

1. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

The military has become a part of the national milk cow. I know people drawing checks for a disability, but they are not disabled and have no work restrictions at all. I never was interested in the military, so I don't know if a dislocating shoulder is a disqualifier. I had an ex recruiter tell me that I could have kept it quiet, gone in and gotten hurt in training, then draw a check for the rest of my life. He was telling me how to soak the system. I've known female coworkers who went in, finished basic training, got skills training in a "non combat area", and found reasons to leave the military. One feigned an injury, the other got pregnant. The former is drawing a check, and when we were in training, she kept calling the VA bugging them for an increase in her disability level. Neither finished their initial enlistment.

My uncle who served in WWII had a back problem going in that the Army missed. He drew a check the rest of his life.

I know a Marine who supports Colin Kapernack. He may be loyal to the Marines and the guy next to him, but I think his loyalty to the US is weak. He had the BLM mentality. He is one of the laziest employees I've ever seen.

I don't fawn over military folks like a lot of people. They have gotten to the point where they are not much different than welfare queens. All this fawning over them seems to have given them a sense of entitlement.

Officer's Match likes this.
  2. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

The president gets his strategic information from another group. I'm blocked from the links here at work, so google "General Paul E. Vallely Army of Northern Virginia"

The president is smart enough not to trust them, but I guess there is no way to purge all of the traitors. Dishonorable Discharge Vindman (can't own a gun any more), prosecute him, and revoking his retirement would be a good start and send a strong message.

Mtnfolk75 and NMG26 like this.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I have often pointed out that the military has plenty of pieces of ___ serving, as demonstrated by or prisons having "veterans clubs" for all of the prior service murderers, rapists, etc. Lieutenant Colonel also happens to be the rank that any POS who goes through ROTC will almost certainly reach of he can hang in there for 20 years. Colonel is the level where they start getting noticeably selective.

4. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

This is a perfect example of the liberal theme of "It's OK to do terrible things as long as you have good intentions."

Also, it turns my stomach to hear Democrats fawning over military members. Does anyone remember the General Betray Us (Petraeus) ad that ran in the NYT?

betrayus ad.jpg

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

5. paynter2

paynter2 It ain't over Millennium Member

I think the good Col. is Ghay... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

6. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Not a surprise. He will probably retire very soon, and land a high paying position or write a book.

7. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

I went to the Wiki for General Vallely. At the bottom under References 1 there is a link 'U.S. General: "Let's make Obama resign"' Who the **** do these people think they are? I didn't vote for Obama and I was anxiously awaiting his departure but while he was in the White House he was the "President Of The United States". The PEOPLE elected him.

We complain about how Trump is being treated yet General Officers were plotting to remove Obama. Talk about hypocrisy. Trump was also elected by the PEOPLE!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_E._Vallely

The military really IS the 4th branch of government and they have the guns. Somebody needs to reign them in and that starts by replacing ALL of the Generals.

8. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

In order of progression, Lt Col is dogpoop and about the equivalent of a Sgt E5

Private..............E1.............2d Lt.......O1
    Private 2d Class..E2.............1st Lt......O2
    PFC...................E3.............Captain...O3
    Corporal............E4..............Major......O4
    Sergeant...........E5..............Lt Col......O5

I could go on but the point I'm trying to make is that Lt Col is as far along the officer ranks as a Buck Sergeant is along the enlisted ranks.

Yes, I know the Sergeant has more responsibility to the troops.

happyguy likes this.