close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alessi Black Ankle Holster Glock #26 #27

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wideglide, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Wideglide

Wideglide

Available is a brand new Alessi Black Ankle Hoster just received from Lou Alessi himself after over a one year wait.

During the waiting time I purchased another one off E-bay therefore this one is up for grabs. This is stamped on the back, and on the bag 27, which is the model #27 in .40 Cal. I carry a Glock model 26 in the identical holster for CCW carry, and have used mine for over 6 months, and can tell you it is comfortable, very concealable, and very secure.

I have never even inserted a gun in this holster nor tried it on, and it is just as received from Lou. I believe this holster also fits a Glock #33 as well as the 26 and 27.

There is a looong wait for these holsters but they are one of the absolute best!

Price on this is present retail, at $145.00 without the wait, and $5.00 for priority shipping. Paypal is accepted.

Here's a photo of the holster should you not be familiar with it.

Please e-mail me at ddeckert@cox.net if interested in purchase. Only trade I would be possibly interested in would be a black Del Fatti for a P7M8.

[​IMG]

2. Wideglide

Wideglide

1st of the Month bump!;z

3. cowpuncher/pi

cowpuncher/pi CLM

I will take it. E-mail forthcoming.