close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alabama Teabagger gets a year for each......

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by VELO, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Me either.

So which other GTers want to tell us about the pranks they like to do with their buddies that are somewhat homosexual in nature...not that there is anything wrong with homosexual acts...

2. Half-Breed

Half-Breed ..... CLM

He is a depraved doofus. The plea deal, imo, is lacking. Anyone who rubs their genitals on another persons face w/o their permission is a sex offender and should be required to register as such.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012

3. Sharkey

Sharkey

THAT right there is funny. Of course, if we go by that analogy, most rape victims were probably asking for it too?

View it anyway you want, the guy broke the law and gets what he deserves. Sounds like sexual assault to me. :whistling:

4. jp3975

jp3975

The law states what he did was illegal under LA law.

However, as i said, there was no sexual intent. It was done to humiliate someone who was dumb enough to pass out from drinking who was a fan of the opposite team.

Most people who expose themselves to people do it for a sexual thrill.

If it was gay then he would have pulled the other guys junk out or gotten off.

He thought it would be funny to take pics of an LSU fan with an AL package on his face.

It was very stupid of him. Drunks do stupid things.

Im separated but I have a girlfriend.

Did he do that to a girl or shove a bottle into someones rectum?

Not an apples to apples comparison.

A lot of people think that drinkers fall in that class. Some on here think that people who let kids watch Nick are pretty close.:rofl:

If you go to enough parties with teenagers and college aged kids, you'll come across stuff like that.

Granted, a 30+ year old should have known better than to do it to a stranger.

5. jp3975

jp3975

Anyone ever watch the CKY videos from the Jackass guys?

6. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

I'm just trying to figure out exactly where your line is between sexual assault and a prank, and homo vs hetero sex. Far as I can tell the line is still blurred.

So that I understand, rubbing genitals on the face of an incoherent man you don't know is ok but doing the same to a woman isn't?

7. G-19

G-19

Are you sure he did not get a "sexual thrill" out of it? How do you know he did not? Have you done this same thing? Did you get a thrill?

8. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

I see this becoming a testicle err. I mean test case :whistling:

9. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

As I understand it rape is often not about a sexual thrill either.

10. G-19

G-19

Side note: Certifiedfunds, we are actually agreeing on a topic. :D This is a first.

11. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

I just realized that. Gonna have to go back and reread my posts.

12. G-19

G-19

I did my share of drinking as a teen, and more than my share as a college aged kid. I never saw this kind of thing happen. So you are saying that this is now normal? If so, it is a sad statement on our country.

13. devildog2067

devildog2067

Yes. Yes it is.

I was a grunt, too, and the first time someone tried to teabag me I punched him in the junk as hard as I could.

I got a reputation for being "no fun" because I didn't play the dumbass homo pranks game (no atomic situps, no oil check).

Putting your nuts on someone without their consent is sexual assault. Pure and simple.

14. G-19

G-19

Haha, to late.

Now back to the topic at hand.

15. Thumpernator

Thumpernator

I think the sentence doesn't fit the crime. Maybe if the tea bagger had crabs, then maybe. :rofl: I think the act of putting it one YouTube is a civil matter and the baggie has a good case.

16. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

HAHA! I got an Article 15 because I did that same exact thing to a guy while in Iraq in '07.

Absolute bull****, but he asked for it, and I warned him.

Nobody ever screwed with me for the remaining 13 months of our deployment though. :whistling:

17. jp3975

jp3975

I never said it was ok. I just said he shouldnt have to register as a sex offender and should serve minimal jail time for what was essentially drunken stupidity.

Football players slap each other on the ass. Would it be different if they did it to cheer leaders or is it exactly the same?

Was he erect in the video? Did he do anything more than teabag? Is tea bagging not a somewhat common prank?

Again with apples to oranges comparisons. Did a rape happen?

Anyone with any sense knows that people are raped because someone has a desire to have sex. Do you think that people would rape people in prison if we castrated prisoners. Apparently no one rapes people because it feels good.

It happens. Enough so that there is a word for it and most people know what it means.

Looks like it happens in the military according to a few posts now. Maybe this guy used to be in it?:rofl:

18. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

LOL...if you sorta read between those lines of his you will see they aren't very blurred after all. :supergrin:

19. Rotn1

Rotn1

I did not read anywhere on here that a poster would do "it" just that they generally understood this in the context of a prank and not a sexual assault worthy of the rediculous sentence.

BTW inferring that there is more homosexual activity than you thought because you can't tell the difference between drunk and stupid versus gay is your issue.

Those who have ever played pro, semi or college sport will realize immediately this as a classic prank.
    Those same athletes would knock anyone on their arse for even suggesting they or their teammate had homosexual tendencies

I would not do it but neither would I send someone to jail.
    We have better things to do with our legal resources.

20. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dude, you checked his oil? Lucky he didn't have chili the night before. :ack:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.