Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
I have one for every gun I pocket carry. Subtle little things, like the muzzle going all the way down, make it the best option for me.

Worth the wait, which is not trivial.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Just got my g42 this week. I ordered an Alabama pocket holster for it. Did I make a good choice for my holster?
I put three years worth of every day carry on a front pocket holster for a Kahr PM9 from Alabama Holsters. When it started to crack, they replaced it for free. (I just had to ship it back to them on my dime. They paid for return shipping.)

The down side is their lead time. Expect the full 8 weeks to get it in the mail.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I have pocket holsters for my 42 & 26 from pjholster.com

Same price as Alabama holster, free shipping & I received both of mine in about one week!

Mine have worked well for me.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
Received my Alabama pocket holster today. Took about 11 weeks. Well worth the wait. My 42 just disappears in my pocket.
The wait is a bummer, a few of mine I had forgotten I ordered it when it came.

I suspect he is a one man band who does such great work he is perennially backlogged.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I ordered the Alabama for my 42 specifically because it has a slight lip on the side facing my body so I can push down on the holster with my thumb while pulling on the grip for a smoother draw. I hope I described that accurately.

·
Registered
8,071 Posts
I'm happy with the two that I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
NRA Life Member
134 Posts
I'm happy with the two of mine!! I got one for my G-43 and Shield .45.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts