Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTF?

"As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now, and they say increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming," Gore write in a blog post

Atta boy Gore, you're going down with your sinking ship

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...me-global-warming/?test=latestnews?test=faces

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Climate is getting warmer: Fact

Why it is getting warmer: Speculation

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Sounds like Al wants/needs to sell some more Carbon Credits.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The climate has ALWAYS fluctuated. Al Gore is just the first guy to come up with a way to blame people and make a buck off of it.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
He is super serial.

·
Banned
3,447 Posts
The estimated worldwide average increase of 1° is reputedly responsible for the widely reported proliferation of El Madogre.

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
Doesn't Al have a massage therapist to molest?

·
Drop those nuts
9,539 Posts
The climate has ALWAYS fluctuated. Al Gore is just the first guy to come up with a way to blame people and make a buck off of it.
Al Gore didn't "come up with" anything about blaming people for the climate warming. He just came out in favor of the corrupt system of profiteering by brokering the sale of carbon credits - and he didn't even come up with that. He's just trying to help push it along because he figures he can ride the wave and make a buck off of it too. The guy has done nothing but jump on somebody else's bandwagon and toot his own horn. He's not really a leader or instigator of anything associated with it - just pretending to be, as usual. Like when he invented the internet.

·
Old & Grumpy
9,633 Posts
I wonder how long the Earth has been experiencing global warming, global cooling, earthquakes, tornados, volcanic blasts, floods, hurricanes, mud slides, fires, etc? I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say...About 4 Billion years or so.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I wonder how long the Earth has been experiencing global warming, global cooling, earthquakes, tornados, volcanic blasts, floods, hurricanes, mud slides, fires, etc? I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say...About 4 Billion years or so.

6,000 years tops

·
Registered
286 Posts
In any sane city or town he would be called the Village Idiot as he is here in the swamp. :upeyes:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Global warming is a scam to redistribute wealth.
The earth is not getting warmer, if anything it's getting cooler.
Al Gore is a fraud.

·
Silly
1,701 Posts
LMAO!!! Anyone that takes this crap serious needs to be reminded that the little bar on the left side of their steering wheel is to indicate to other drivers that you are preparing to turn. Brain usage and turn signal usage seems to be proportional in my observation. Alf Gore rides around in a limo because he cant use levers nor a steering wheel.

I guess he ticks me off more than anything because he is a smarmy dumbass but yet he figured how to get really rich in spite of being a smarmy dumbass.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.