close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

akj concealco

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by wannabfishin02, May 10, 2006.

1. wannabfishin02

wannabfishin02

Recently bought a akj concealco iwb holster for my g27. This is my first and only iwb ive owned, but it seems very comfortable, and very concealable to me. I have nothing to gauge it against, but would find it hard to believe something could be much better. Anyone else try these? Maybe someone could give me a comparison between the akj and another. I would be curious to know, since im pretty much an iwb first timer.

2. torrejon224

torrejon224

I have two with one more on order in addition to four Milt Sparks. I find the AKJ's to be a hell of a value for the money. They are extremely comfortable, well built and designed and fit my guns perfectly. While they are far from being a Sparks, Rosen or Allessi they are definitely a great holster and IMO a real sleeper in the IWB market!

3. wannabfishin02

wannabfishin02

Comfort wise, how would you rate them compared to a sparks, rosen, or allessi? As I stated; this was my first iwb holster and would be curious since i have nothing to compare to.

4. smith10

smith10 10MM WOOOOOOT

Hey

Very good comfort wise,stable,they don't have a high inside sweat guard/flab protector tho.

5. torrejon224

torrejon224

Although the leather quality and thickness is no-where near what you get with a Milt Sparks, in terms of comfort the AKJ's are close but like anything else you get what you pay for. You can order them with a sweat guard but then it becomes a custom order and your looking at months. I spoke with Andy last week and he is just catching up to Dec/Jan orders.