close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aiwa AV-D57 5.1 (Dolby Digital®, DTS®) Channel Home Theatre System in twin cities

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by LaserMax30, Jul 14, 2004.

1. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

I have one for sale or trade.
    Has everything in excellent condition.
    Includes RECIEVER,FRONT,REAR,CENTER SPEAKERS,REMOTE AND SUBWOOFER.

No shipping local pickup in twin cities can also deliver in metro area.

$125

The Aiwa AV-D57 receiver has everything you'll need to leap into the world of home theater without breaking the bank.
    A step up from last year’s AV-D55, Aiwa has added a built-in Dolby Digital decoder to sweeten the deal.
    With 70 watts of power feeding each of the five speaker outputs,(350 WATTS) this system is more than adequate for most home systems.
    It features a digital signal processor with five preset modes for personally customizing your sound, and it has an attractive fluorescent display.
    It also boasts two digital audio inputs (one optical, one coaxial), giving you more options for connecting an MD player, a DAT deck, or any of the growing number of digital options available today.
    Aiwa’s Super T-Bass can be selected, in three increments, to enhance the low-end response of smaller speakers.
    Three video input/output jacks, eight audio inputs, and one front panel A/V input add convenience.
    A built-in digital tuner with 32 presets, a sleep timer, and a remote control are also included.

2. BlackPaladin

BlackPaladin

I will be in the cities within a week can you pm some specs to me thanks

3. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Check O.P.