close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Airlines and pistols , / florida gssf shoot in feb

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by CTtackdriver, Jan 19, 2005.

1. CTtackdriver

CTtackdriver

I am planning on going to the gssf match in orlando , 1st time going to a Gssf , do i need to pre reg or is there a table at the door? any pointers , info tips?

ABout traveling with pistols. which are the best airlines to use. advice , ect

2. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

You'll save both time and money if you pre-register. There is an additional $10 "walk-up fee" if you register at the match and you'll be filling out forms when rounds are going down range! You can get the forms at www.gssfonline.com and fax them in; send them at least a week before the match.

Dan & Nan

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330635

This was just discussed here a week ago, here is the thread. I also highly recommend that you check either online or in person with the airlines serving your area and connections to Orlando. I am flying Conteniental tomorrow to the Las Vegas match same as last year and they were shooter friendly last year. I also understand Southwest is as well but I have no idea what airlines serves your airport.

I will also be at the Orlando match but it is only about a 5 hour drive for me to that one.

4. CTtackdriver

CTtackdriver

well i was actually going to fly directly into tampa from JFK we have a house north of tampa and then drive to the match about a week after my arrival ,,, maybe i should just ship my pistols to myself at the house? that would probly be the easiest thing huh

5. njl

njl

Look into it, but I doubt you'll be able to unless you happen to have an FFL.

6. CTtackdriver

CTtackdriver

as somone noted on the post can i ship my pistols from me to me ATK faq (B) 10 says i can. im going to call the atf and confirm it as JFk is just rediculas when it comes to that and the help there is completely imcompetant and most talk like they sell crack for their 2nd job