Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to put an Aimpoint M4s on my LWRC M6A2. Does anyone have an experience with the mount that comes with it (QRP2 mount) compared to a Larue QD mount? Also, has anyone ever used samplelist.com to purchase an optic? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Dealer
688 Posts
The mount will do the job and return to zero when removed. Not QD but tool free.

Aimpoint had a bundle at SHOT that should still be available at dealers. It included the mount spacer (you will need the spacer), flip caps, and killflash for the price of the M4 alone.

·
12,970 Posts
The QRP2 works, but the LT mount is far superior. And doesn't have the giant knob.

·
Premium Member
6,315 Posts
The QRP2 works fine, if you aren't taking it off and on a lot. The big knob is a bit annoying to me. I didn't do a lot of experimenting with it, but it seemed to return to zero just fine. I ditched mine though and have a LaRue and a Bobro mount for my two. Both are large improvements over the stock mount. The LaRue is sleeker and works the best with a magnifier, but the Bobro has a better QD mechanism IMO. The Bobro fits rock solid from AR to AR without adjustment. The other plus with the Bobro is you use the riser from the stock mount to make it do a lower 1/3 co-witness, so you can do co-witness or 1/3 co-witness and only buy one mount. Which is nice if you aren't sure about the co-witness you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.