close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AGI 1911 Gunsmithing videos- Armorers Course, "Ultimate 1911" course V1/2/3, etc.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by olyeller, May 29, 2006.

1. olyeller

olyeller

I have for sale, the AGI 1911 basic armorers course that covers assembly, dissassembly, function, history and troubleshooting

armorers course

The complete 3 volume set of AGI's The Ultimate 1911 Course , which covers all aspects of 1911 gunsmithing (listed at the bottom):

volume 1
    volume 2
    volume 3
    (vol. 3 is a 2 disk set)

and AGI's Professional Gun Cleaning Secrets
    professional gun cleaning

A total of 922 minutes, over 15 hours! of professional instruction is in these dvd's.
    Look at the review at the links above, these are great courses, and thats not just my opinion.

All the videos listed above, cost $299 new. Im only wanting $100 for my lightly watched copies shipped via priority mail.

I prefer paypal.
    First Ill take it that follows up with an IM or email get it.
    You wont be dissapointed, really.
    and No, I wont split them up.
    thanks!

Fitting The Slide To The Frame Fitting A Bull Barrel Reaming Chamber And Headspacing Professional Trigger Job With Custom Hammer And Sear Full Length Tungsten Guide Rod With Reverse Plug Balancing The Springs For Reliability And Performance Fitting Barrel Lock-up Tuning The Extractor Tuning The Ejector Installing And Adjusting A Trigger Learn The Professional's Secrets Of: Getting An Ultra Light & Crisp Trigger Pull Fitting The Extractor Making The Pistol "Jam Proof" Getting Match Accuracy With Combat Reliability Using Tools And Fixtures Like A Pro How To Fit The Pistol To Your Grip Learn Which Options Give You The Most Performance Exotic And Durable Finishes Tightening The Slide, Lapping The Frame To The Slide, Installing A Drop-in Barrel, Installing A Gunsmith-fit Barrel And Bushing, Ramping The Barrel, Fitting The Link, Cutting The Barrel Feet, Showing The Jarvis Camlock System, Fitting And Tuning The Extractor, Installing A New Ejector, Replacing The Plunger Tube, Fitting An Extended Beaver Tail Safety, Installing An Extended Slide Stop And Thumb Safety, Installing A Tapered Mag Well, Fitting An Adjustable Trigger, Performing A Complete Trigger Job, Cutting The Hooks On The Hammer, Installing A Skeleton Hammer, Installing A Titanium Firing Pin, Stoning The Sear And Hammer, Tuning The Disconnector, Serrating The Back Of The Slide, Installing And Tightening Stake-on Front Sights, Cutting The Dovetail For An Adjustable Rear Sight, Installing Tritium Sights, Installing An Extended Guide Rod, Contouring The Frame And Slide To Fit Your Hand, Installing An Extended Mag Release, Closeup Views Of Hammer And Sear Never Before Seen On Video, Overview Of A Myriad Of Custom Options And Accessories, How To Use Many Specialized Jigs And Fixtures (For Drilling, Milling, Trigger Jobs, Tightening Slide, Tightening Frame, Fitting Grip Safety, Installing Stake On And Dovetail Sights, Etc.) Variety Of Hand, Power Tool And Machining Techniques, How To Adjust Trigger Pull Weight,