Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a AA drop in trigger. After the installation, I like the feeling of the trigger. Only one issue is that I feel the slide is not as smooth as with the OEM trigger. When I am trying to pull back the slide, I almost feel like hit on something first, then I need apply more force to pull back to overcome the obstacle then the pull will be like the original feel. Any one have similar feeling on aftermarket trigger? Any way to resolve it?

· Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
12,005 Posts
I just got a AA drop in trigger. After the installation, I like the feeling of the trigger. Only one issue is that I feel the slide is not as smooth as with the OEM trigger. When I am trying to pull back the slide, I almost feel like hit on something first, then I need apply more force to pull back to overcome the obstacle then the pull will be like the original feel. Any one have similar feeling on aftermarket trigger? Any way to resolve it?
The feeling you describe suggests the only function you are questioning, how does the trigger function while shooting?

· Registered
1,171 Posts
To get it to work properly, I had to also get the AA drop-in slide and AA drop-in frame.
The only problem I have now is the magazines will not drop free so I have a call in to Glock customer service. They promised to get back to me.

I wonder why AA does not make drop-in drop-free magazines....

I am not a curmudgeon, I am THE Curmudgeon!

· Registered
78 Posts
I'm a bit confused are you saying the pull of the trigger is not smooth or the actual slide doesn't cycle smooth?

To get it to work properly, I had to also get the AA drop-in slide and AA drop-in frame.
The only problem I have now is the magazines will not drop free so I have a call in to Glock customer service. They promised to get back to me.

I wonder why AA does not make drop-in drop-free magazines....

Are you just trolling or really trying to help? I wasn't aware of Agency offering "drop in" frames, slides and magazines...

· Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm a bit confused are you saying the pull of the trigger is not smooth or the actual slide doesn't cycle smooth?

Are you just trolling or really trying to help? I wasn't aware of Agency offering "drop in" frames, slides and magazines...
Even when I'm trolling I am trying to help. Some people fail to recognize humor in any form. They need the most help.

· Registered
59,814 Posts
If it counts I got it and that is quite humorous.

· Registered
4,582 Posts
Two questions what model pistol, does it feel the same if the trigger is in the cocked or in the fired position?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.