close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Age differences in relationships.

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by seb, Feb 9, 2004.

1. seb

seb

Was just curious on views about age differences in relationships. I know there is alot of people out there who seem much happier with someone younger or older. Have seen them in restaurants, sporting events and they seem so much more content than someone who is around the same age. If you are in this kind of relationship or know someone who is, than lets hear from you.

2. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

A lot of men prefer younger lasses because thay are not usually as world-weary and hard. And they have better hinies!

These young ladies like their sugar-daddies because we are more mature, have more money, and have been around hard, cynical women for years and thus can better appreciate a suhweeeet, tender young thang.

That, along with the fact that we have more chest hair than guys their age and still dig great butts (which most 18's pack these days...yumm yumm!), must be why.

3. seb

seb

A lot of men prefer younger lasses because thay are not usually as world-weary and hard.

These young ladies like their sugar-daddies because we are more mature, have more money,

I do believe younger woman do prefer older men do to Maturity level,and they do seem more soft than younger guys. For most of us young woman, money has really little or nothing to do with it, but spoiling us never hurt anyone. At the time of maturity with men, I believe they are not so worried about how they will impress someone or how much money they have and are more likely to enjoy the other person.

4. calzoom

calzoom

I just a soon have a rich ole widow so I could buy lots o guns and she wouldn't bother me much...;Q

5. FireGuy

FireGuy Into The Breach CLM

As one of those "older single men" I believe we tend to be more relaxed, easier to get along with, and listen better. Yea, we may have a bit more cash - but it's not really about the money. If it is - then you need to look elsewhere. I tend to date women 6 - 10 yrs younger than I am. There's another thing to remember - guys usually look older - no dye to hide my gray. So... when are we going shooting???:cool:

6. seb

seb

If it is - then you need to look elsewhere. I tend to date women 6 - 10 yrs younger than I am. There's another thing to remember - guys usually look older - no dye to hide my gray. So... when are we going shooting???

Is it hard to find woman, who are that much younger interested in dating older men? I believe the majority of us are pretty open about the age difference.