AG Barr appoints third US Attorney to look into illegal Trump surveillance by DOJ/FBI Deep State

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Burebista, Jun 2, 2020.

1. amd65

amd65

Your troll-like response indicates that you, in fact have no source on Durham, because there is no such source.

2. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

My source is Durham's complete lack of results. Unless Durham has already sent Obama and Hillary to Gitmo, but the mean media refuses to report it? Or maybe Durham is just dotting the i's and crossing the t's and needs another month/year/decade/century/millennium to finish his investigation?

I want justice as much as you do, but I'm getting real tired of not seeing any results.

Ironically, so far the only person who has done anything to punish the coup plotters is "weak" Jeff Sessions, who fired McCabe one day before his retirement, causing McCabe to lose 10% of his pension.

3. Burebista

Burebista Dictator

You make an excellent point. The naysayers who believe Trump doesn't realize exactly what the stakes of the DOJ not starting to indict at least a couple of conspirators before September are, they're out of ther f*ckig gourds.
    If these people believe Trump is that stupid to let it happen, they might as well go ahead and vote for Biden.

Officer's Match likes this.
  4. thewitt

thewitt

They are too late already. There needed to be people named and prosecutions started.

If, as many here keep saying, this is as complex a matter to try as they believe, just getting to witnesses will take months. The attorneys will be able to lock this up until way past November.

It's June, folks. It's already not soon enough to get any sort of judgement by October.

5. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

You are fast showing trollism. Might be time to consider not engaging in these conversations IMHO.

6. Burebista

Burebista Dictator

Watch Rod Rosenstein's opening statement and testimony tomorrow in front of the Senate.

You naysayers will all be in for A VERY BIG F**ING SURPRISE, as will be the Demsheviks and the NeverTrumpers.

Officer's Match likes this.
  7. thewitt

thewitt

Your perpetual optimism is interesting.

I predict a total nothing-burger from Rod, with a bunch of "I don't remember" and "I had no involvement in that" and other obfuscation from his attorney.

8. thewitt

thewitt

If you don't like my comments, there is an ignore function and you will not break my heart if you put me on your ignore list.

The truth is painful, I know, but nothing has happened in nearly 4 years, nothing has happened in even longer when the Senate has hearings, and I predict more nothing will be happening this week based on that track record.

I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I have no faith that anything of moderate interest is going to come of all of this.

Weren't we supposed to have another bombshell on a certain Tuesday just recently? The cheerleaders here were all over it. Nothing happened - again. Same as before that, and same as before that.

9. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

You forget that Sheriff Barr is new in town and Deputy Durham is even newer.

10. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

I like your negativism. It reminds me of my jr. high basketball team when some guys would give up if it seemed certain we'd lose. Once in a while we'd pull out a win though, and those wins were the sweetest of all.

I'm holding out to see what the final score is, Witt.

11. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Barr is a deep deep state stater who has been around for 30 years. He was AG under H.W. Bush! He knows exactly how to play the game.

serve_and_protect likes this.
  12. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

His past experience in the swamp will help. I think he’s motivated to expose the Obama administration’s FBI and Justice Dept. sh!tbirds. It’s his chance to make history at a time when the rule of law is being undermined. We’ll see.

13. Burebista

Burebista Dictator

Rod is not who you think he is.
    He's not going to be there tomorrow to be grilled by the Republicans.
    He will be there to lit the fuse of the sap mine Trump, Flynn, Rogers and the rest of the good guys placed in the tunnel they dug for the past 3½ years under the Demshevik redoubt.

14. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

:laughabove::laughabove::laughabove:

That Q Kool-Aid must be strong stuff.