Glock 17 Aftermarket barrel for G17L?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Sean VHA #60013, Aug 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Sean VHA #60013

Sean VHA #60013 Handgun Hunter

Greetings! Save for my carry Glocks [right now I carry a 17 with my stock 34 barrel, Meprolight adjustable target night sights which I use on all my Glocks, and a Clipdraw which makes carry easier than any holster], I use aftermarket barrels in all my other Glocks.

I have a 6" KKM 10mm in my G20 for hunting, a 6" KKM 9mm in my G34 for target and hunting, had a Barsto 6" 9mm in a G17 that I have since sold to a friend. I am very happy with the accuracy and performance I get from KKM and Barsto.

I am picking up a new G17L and am looking to get an extended 7" 9mm barrel [Why? because I CAN ;a ] but as expected, no one lists such a creature for sale.

Is anyone aware of KKM or Barsto or any of the other barrel makers making a barrel to customer order such as this? If so, what did it cost/how long was the wait etc etc? I will of course be calling around this week, but hoped for a faster response here ;f

[​IMG]
    G17 w/KKM 6" barrel, now switched with G34 stock barrel, and G26 with G19 barrel for added FPS ;f

[​IMG]
    G20 w/KKM 6" hunting barrel, Glock light, Meprolight Adjustables etc for deer damage permit handgun hunting fun ;f

2. One Ragged Hole

One Ragged Hole Dis ain't funny

My EKF Compensated 17L barrel is almost 7"
    O-R-H

3. awlglock

awlglock

I don't know the cost but I am pretty sure that KKM will make a 7" inch barrel for you. Contact kevin@kkmprecision.com and he will be able to let you know if KKM can help or not.

4. redskyzatknight

redskyzatknight Glock S&W Kahr

I talked with Barsto and they can go 6 1/2".