Debate After Religion

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Police Marksman, May 30, 2017.

1. Dave514

Dave514

Thanks for proving my point.

2. Vic Hays

Vic Hays

I agree. Those that accept the authority of man over the authority of God will follow the commandments of men rather than the Commandments of God.

In the center of the Ten Commandments is the one commandment that honors the Creator. The Beast has altered it and gotten the whole world to follow him.

3. Bravo One

Bravo One

Any debate >About Religion< Faith, etc., can and most often does go on ad nauseam. It Just Does, and this is o exception and/that there appears to be a semblance of ad nauseam "Desire" for such. To which this may assist:
    1). If "you" do not believe in Jehovah, God, and are "Happy", then "Why Argue, Debate" or even consider the case any further?
    2). If "you" do not believe the Bible, in its "Original Languages" and are "Happy", then "Why Argue, Debate" or even consider the case any further?
    ...UNLESS "YOU'RE" REALLY NOT SO "HAPPY" &/or ARE "UNSURE"...

**At which point I would strongly suggest "you" stop manipulating people, facts, beliefs, book(s), etc., and start with the very first step in such potentially very serious matters by "Disproving GOD & or Bible" not with "People" but with "YOURSELF" so as to be "Fair & Honest" with "YOURSELF" instead of entering into ad nauseam debates with others who are all essentially "WASTING" each others time in resolving what appears to be purposefully designed "FOR ARGUMENTATIVE PURPOSES ALONE"...,

**If this is your sole purpose, for you are obviously Intelligent, then I applaud you for your "Accomplishments" while "Cautioning" about your "Sincerity of Issues Expressed"**

Blessings~
    (((Bravo One Out)))

Westexas likes this.
  4. Dave514

Dave514

You should educate yourself on the matter.

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/why-would-an-atheist-post-in-gtri.1666244/

5. neon

neon

6. Dave514

Dave514

Lol, I hope realize that this cartoon is a well know pic that has gone around for years and it's the "new atheist" saying No.

Keep being you.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  7. neon

neon

Just for YOU I will never change.

upload_2017-6-28_12-57-39.jpeg

Molly:)

+++
    Daniel 12:10
    Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand: but the wise shall understand.