GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Canadian Billionaire Eric Sprott said recently he is 90% in silver and even owns a silver mining company or two. He might know something...

SC

·
Registered
30,972 Posts
Silver has been insane for the last few months.

Reactions: Bus007

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Canadian Billionaire Eric Sprott said recently he is 90% in silver and even owns a silver mining company or two. He might know something...
Yea.... he knows that the more people buy buy buy at any price the more he makes.

Pumpers gonna pump. They were doing it all the way up to $50 last time and people bought bought bought and then lost their ass as it fell back to earth.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Just look at precious metals online charts. Would only purchase Platinum at the current time. Everything else is too high. Could go higher, but...?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I hope the OP bought at least some.

I've been following Eric Sprott for years. He is a class act. Managed billions in his Asset Management Funds. He sold his firm three years ago. To call him a pumper shows your ignorance and lack of class.

People bought at high levels because they followed the crowd and did not understand that the markets were controlled by the bankers namely JP Morgan. The DOJ has recently charged them with rigging the markets. They have been doing this for years. https:/markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/jpmorgan-precious-metals-traders-charged-with-fraud-conspiracy-racketeering-doj-2019-9-1028527742?op=1#

I've been an observer during the '80s and an active participant in the metals markets since 2000. I've made a lot of money because I bought in low/sold high and retired at age 53.

I would be a buyer of silver here if you can find it anywhere at a reasonable price. My El Paso dealer has had none for weeks and neither do any of his suppliers.

Govt spending out of control. There will be no recovery.

Good luck. :flag:

SC

Reactions: DannyB

·
Registered
617 Posts

Weekly report with Eric Sprott 26 minutes

SC

·
Registered
208 Posts
If I want to buy silver, I get in the car, drive 5 miles to a brick and mortar store, to a licensed business with which I have dealt with for many years. There is no sales tax on like $1500 spent on silver bullion. I don't have to research sellers in a small town or have to look up the bios somehow.[/QUOTE]

I like fractional Gold and Silver but do my buying as stated above. Another good choice is constitutional silver..... pre 1965 quarters and dimes....only my opinion.

·
Registered
617 Posts
^^^What are they charging today if they have any?

SC

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'll quote you on that later. See you on the other side of the dollar reset.

SC

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
I hope the OP bought at least some.

I've been following Eric Sprott for years. He is a class act. Managed billions in his Asset Management Funds. He sold his firm three years ago. To call him a pumper shows your ignorance and lack of class.

People bought at high levels because they followed the crowd and did not understand that the markets were controlled by the bankers namely JP Morgan. The DOJ has recently charged them with rigging the markets. They have been doing this for years. https:/markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/jpmorgan-precious-metals-traders-charged-with-fraud-conspiracy-racketeering-doj-2019-9-1028527742?op=1#

I've been an observer during the '80s and an active participant in the metals markets since 2000. I've made a lot of money because I bought in low/sold high and retired at age 53.

I would be a buyer of silver here if you can find it anywhere at a reasonable price. My El Paso dealer has had none for weeks and neither do any of his suppliers.

Govt spending out of control. There will be no recovery.

Good luck. :flag:
Well here we are a month later and silver is down almost 25%...

·
Registered
617 Posts
A month? Are we getting a little impatient? You are talking about PAPER silver. There is an endless supply of paper silver. Silver is a very small market and easily manipulated with derivative short contracts by heavy players like JP Morgan, the London Metal Exchange and our Comex. Wait until more and more investors start demanding delivery.

silver usage.jpg

SC

Reactions: Ross-in-Pa

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
A month? Are we getting a little impatient? You are talking about PAPER silver.
Physical prices came down with the spot drop... looks like premiums have been coming down too.

But hey, maybe there will be another peak. Still... could have ended up with 25% more silver just by waiting a month.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Physical prices came down with the spot drop... looks like premiums have been coming down too.

But hey, maybe there will be another peak. Still... could have ended up with 25% more silver just by waiting a month.
Cost averaging is always a good plan.

SC

Reactions: tuica

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I guess a lot depends on whether you're buying silver as an investment or you're buying silver as a way to pay for goods and services when the dollar is worthless.

·
Registered
617 Posts
My strategy established many years ago: Gold, Silver, Cash in that order. I like liquidity. Got into silver at an average cost of 7 bucks years ago. Sold 3/4 of it on the way up to ~49 and began buying again when it hit the low teens. I still will be a buyer when I get more disposable cash. I am anticipating $100/oz at least. I shop around for best deals. I like the Morgans and Peace dollars at closer to spot price when I can find them. Any 90% is good because it's coin of the realm.

SC

Reactions: nrajeff and tuica

·
Registered
1,774 Posts

ORDER YOUR BELOW-COST SILVER BELOW!

1 oz Silver Eagle, 1 oz Maple Leaf,
1 oz, 1/2 oz, and 5 1/10 oz Walking Liberty Rounds.

• Employee Pricing Silver Starter Kit – We pay SHIPPING and INSURANCE through FRIDAY
  • Pay by check, credit card, debit card, or bitcoin
  • NO Traders or Experienced Buyers Allowed – Beginners and First-Time Buyers ONLY
  • Get the same precious metals prices that our owners and employees do... extreme limited-time sale, first come, first served
  • You can order up to four additional units for our normal great rates!

It's @$80. 2-4 th same group @$85 each. (With warning final price depends on spot price when you order). Spot was +$18.08 IIRC. So @$72+ value currently?
Debating getting it for grins. Or is a a poor value?

ORDER YOUR BELOW-COST SILVER BELOW!

1 oz Silver Eagle, 1 oz Maple Leaf,
1 oz, 1/2 oz, and 5 1/10 oz Walking Liberty Rounds.

• Employee Pricing Silver Starter Kit – We pay SHIPPING and INSURANCE through FRIDAY
  • Pay by check, credit card, debit card, or bitcoin
  • NO Traders or Experienced Buyers Allowed – Beginners and First-Time Buyers ONLY
  • Get the same precious metals prices that our owners and employees do... extreme limited-time sale, first come, first served
  • You can order up to four additional units for our normal great rates!

It's @$80. 2-4 th same group @$85 each. (With warning final price depends on spot price when you order). Spot was +$18.08 IIRC. So @$72+ value currently?
Debating getting it for grins. Or is a a poor value?
Common sense to most:
Reputable commodity dealers
A. Don't have to do sensational advertising
2. Sell valuable commodities at or below cost

·
Registered
617 Posts
21 - 40 of 54 Posts