Glock Talk banner

After I Join the GSSF with a 2 Year and Get the Discount Coupon...How Much Will the 41 Be?

913 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jab
Hey all,

I'm going to join GSSF with a 2 year membership and get the coupon to allow me to purchase a new Glock at Blue Label prices. Can anyone tell me what that price would be for a G41 with the optical sight capability? If I don't get that one, I would likely get a 21 Gen 4. How much for that one?

Also, there doesn't seem to be any matches close to me in Houston. I haven't looked at the calendars for a while, but I am hoping that there are at least a couple matches that are out there that I could possibly make it to and try this GSSF stuff out.

Thanks all.

Nalajr
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Price for regular G41 is $507.00. The MOS version is not yet on the price list.

· Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your help!! I really appreciate it.

When I looked at them in a local shop they had the MOS version for $635. Another shop had the standard version for the same $635 price.

I am going to join the GSSF cause I see there is a match coming to San Antonio in the fall, I think. I wish there were more matches in Texas. It surprises me that there are so few matches here.

I want a 41 to take with me while bowhunting hogs. Down here it's legal to take them with any legal means on public land. I've always wanted to handgun hunt too. If both are the same price, it would be crazy to not get the MOS equipped model.

Can you tell me if that price is also the price for the Gen 4 model 21 or the various models of the 30?

I appreciate your time and help Danny.

Nalajr

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
The other 45's are $491.00. The MOS version does not come with the red dot sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.