close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aerating Business For Sale: Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by backtrack2pb, Jul 27, 2006.

1. backtrack2pb

backtrack2pb

For sale is "Full Throttle Ideas: Aerating" an aerating company that I established a year ago in Lawrenceville, GA (May 5th, 2005). Included are two aerators (A Bluebird 530a and a Ryan Lawnaire IV), a trailer (4'x6') and a customer list of 75+ customers. The price is $6,000 neg.

This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants a part time summer job that pays well and has the desire to own their own company. All of the setup has been completed; you can literally step right in and start aerating yards next week if you purchase this business.

In addition to the hardware and customer list I will provide as much help to the new owner as I can. My interest is in seeing this business go to someone young and ambitious. Secondly, I want to see this business thrive in their hands and so will be available to answer any questions that I can after the sale - even work part time if necessary.

Please pm or email me if you are interested - serious inquires only - and I will be happy to respond.

Kris