Glock Talk banner

Advocating for violence against law enforcement

406 Views 35 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  RussP
Whackjob...

Quote=Axeanda45 There are a few situations where the only choice for a free man/woman is to NOT obey unlawful orders from police. If you do not have those instances already figured out/decided upon before they happen..... May your chains rest lightly............

The courts have proven that they are biased on some types of quote "laws/regulations" and you cannot get a fair trial. There are some "Federal" agencies who have, and still do falsify evidence and lie in court. Why would you want to go along with the unlawful/false arrest if you have no other chance of justice?

This is something we all need to decide for ourselves, where our own certain line in the sand is...... I myself will die a free man, if I am FORCED (yes, that is the correct word, they have the choice to obey the constitution instead of infringing on MY Constitutional Rights, THEY would be breaking their oaths and the Supreme Law of this land, not me)

If enough of us so-called 2nd Amendment supporters would actually give our lives, or at last be willing to without a doubt, then the 2nd Amendment would actually be a deterrent to those in power, instead of a little nuisance/irritant. Is that not the main reason it was included in the Bill of Rights?

Talk/posts of "you should alway's do what the nice officer say's" is only re-enforcing their false/illegal power and weakening ours, they are taking away our freedoms, and you that talk that way are helping them.

Now, before you start flaming me........ I am NOT saying that you should shoot a cop over a speeding ticket, or refuse to give him your name, or be an idiot about small matters/situations. What I AM saying is that we each need to think about just what we will and will not allow to be done to us. We need to have the training (and resolve) to defend ourselves if/when we need to, regardless if the person we are defending ourselves from has a uniform or badge...........
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
He is just another Walter Mitty playing out his fantasy on the Internet. In his fantasy he is a bad ass freedom fighter. Never mind that up to this point he has probably never put his life on the line to do anything. When the "time" comes he will suddenly grow a pair of balls and give up his life for his "beliefs."

But the reality is that if the "time" ever came he could be crying for his mommy.

BTW that USA carry forum has more fruits, nuts, and flakes than a bowl of Granola.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Sounds like someone is a hero in his mind.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,053 Posts
Just another who claims to love/support the constitution...... except for the part where the SCOTUS decides what is, and what is not, an unconstitutional law. :tinfoil:

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
TheeBadOne;14564726 said:
Just another who claims to love/support the constitution...... except for the part where the SCOTUS decides what is, and what is not, an unconstitutional law. :tinfoil:
Funny how that works isn't it? They are all about the Constitution except the parts they don't like.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Posting the Three Percenters (whose symbol,III, mathar1 now displays in his sigline) violence against LE propaganda on a pro-gun site does nothing to endear gun owners to anyone.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
Here is what the FOUNDER of this movement has to say.

After some new edict the government will begin some level of house to house actions, and if caught alone (one of the early houses) a 3 percenter intends to shoot it out as best they can. As these raids become more frequent and commonplace, local 3 percenters will band together into fire teams and squads and shoot it out as a group. Eventually this scenario will become cyclical with more resources of government being deployed to deal with a growing resistance until we reach a point of civil war, with the goal of the resistance being a revolution/restoration of the framers republic.

The threat or fear of this cycle of violence is supposed to chasten the government in it’s actions and/or make the agents of the government reconsider taking that action.

Finally this plan is supposed to put everyone on notice that the actions of the government might well push things to the point of kicking this whole course of action into gear.

There are some of us “cold dead hands” types, perhaps 3 percent of gun owners, who would kill anyone who tried to further restrict our God-given liberty. Don’t extrapolate from your own cowardice and assume that just because you would do anything the government told you to do that we would.

People don’t AGREE on revolution, they are FORCED into it by events. And there are enough of my kind, the three percent, to create the events. Have you learned nothing from history? It is made by determined minorities. We may be a minority but we are determined. If you want to hang onto ANY of your guns or other liberties, you will HAVE to fight. We will make sure of that.

As for us Three Percenters, this is as far as we’re backing up. If they draw the line behind us, we will stand where we are. After they come to compel the first few in our homes and succeed in killing us, in effect declaring war upon the lives, liberties and property of the entire American people, the rest of us Three Percenters will defend ourselves by a war of manuever that will make them wish they’d never thought of it.

Mike Vanderboegh
When the histories are written, “National Rifle Association” will be cross-referenced with “Judenrat.” -- Mike Vanderboegh
This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible. Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can't be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won't be done. The Founders' Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.

Mike Vanderboegh

The Doctrine of the Three Percent.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

You cannot intimidate us.

You can try to kill us, if you think you can.

But remember, we'll shoot back.

And we are not going away.

Your move.
They jackasses have even made up their own "Battle Flag."

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
I almost forgot the best part. These Whackjobs believe in the "UnWritten Constitution." that is "rights they invent derived from custom and tradition. Not from the written constitution.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Dragoon44;14565996 said:
I almost forgot the best part. These Whackjobs believe in the "UnWritten Constitution." that is "rights they invent derived from custom and tradition. Not from the written constitution.
It just keeps getting more interesting, eh? A bit scary I may add. I would not be surprised if some of the ones we have in custody in the prisons, not at just the federal level, are attracted to such a movement; if not the more radical movements. This is domestic terrorism is something that is just as bad as some other movements going on, concerning attempted domination by groups and what have you.

I also believe from what I have been hearing that in some of the urban centers of our nation we have the jihadists to look for as well. If it keeps up or gets out of control in any one area, (regardless of extremist group), look out.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hack;14567087 said:
It just keeps getting more interesting, eh? A bit scary I may add. I would not be surprised if some of the ones we have in custody in the prisons, not at just the federal level, are attracted to such a movement; if not the more radical movements. This is domestic terrorism is something that is just as bad as some other movements going on, concerning attempted domination by groups and what have you.

I also believe from what I have been hearing that in some of the urban centers of our nation we have the jihadists to look for as well. If it keeps up or gets out of control in any one area, (regardless of extremist group), look out.
Remember when the DHS put this out: Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment? Remember how all the focus was on "how dare DHS say our returning military members are radicals," and , "how dare DHS say gun owners are potential terrorists"? I would dare say in the classified versions of that document the Three Percenters are mentioned by name.

And like the document said, they are recruiting. Axeanda45 just picked up mathar1. He made his new affiliation public. Wonder how many signed up who did not put the III in their sigline?

I have a novel idea. Instead of worrying about the government infringing on their 2nd Amendment rights because guns are evil and are used by criminals to kill each other and innocents, why don't they use their energy by cooperating with law enforcement to weed out the criminals in their own backyards? Now THAT is radical thinking, no criminals to use the bad and evil guns.

But, then, what the hell do I know...

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
I was thinking about the same thing, all the bellyaching and moaning about the DHS report when it was released. After reading the 3 percenter site I would say the DHS's concerns are justified.

Wanna bet MTPD is a three percenter?

One thing I have noted about these guys is they are also involved in "oathkeepers" and their preferred source of "News" is WND.

· Super Moderator
19,953 Posts
This is a delightful quote: "There are some of us “cold dead hands” types, perhaps 3 percent of gun owners, who would kill anyone who tried to further restrict our God-given liberty. Don’t extrapolate from your own cowardice and assume that just because you would do anything the government told you to do that we would."

I wonder how the 3%ers in VT view the 3%ers in CA?

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
This shows how screwy his thought processes are.

But you would have just taken yourself out of your families lives, and now, sitting in jail, can no longer protect them, what good has that done?
uh well....lets see. if Mr Mitty takes on the cop and losses he has just taken himself out of his family's life forever. If he wins he has just won the grand prize of getting a needle stuck in his arm or being incarcerated for life. AGAIN taking himself out of his family's life forever.

On one hand he claims the courts cannot be trusted. but on the other hand appears to expect the court to accept his view and free him.

He is a perfect example of how some people let their ideology lead them to believe stupid things.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ahhhh, but in another post he says that any cop-killer these days never makes it to trial, implying they're killed by police. Seems suicide has also been the exit-door of choice for some... Of course, those in recent history have been hardened felons, not the squeaky clean citizen like axeanda45.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts