Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, long story short after a very satisfying break in of my recent addition (g-27) I realized that my front sight is loose :whistling: While I was thoroughly impressed with how well balanced the 27 is to shoot, I obviously sighed over this. Now, knowing its a simple fix and they're glock night sights, I have drooled over a red front sight from tru glo for a while now. To me, it seems a worthy upgrade. Anyone have opinions/experience with these in EDC situations? bare in mind, I'll be keeping the factory night sights in the rear if thats possible IE.

·
Registered
11,633 Posts
Okay, long story short after a very satisfying break in of my recent addition (g-27) I realized that my front sight is loose :whistling: While I was thoroughly impressed with how well balanced the 27 is to shoot, I obviously sighed over this. Now, knowing its a simple fix and they're glock night sights, I have drooled over a red front sight from tru glo for a while now. To me, it seems a worthy upgrade. Anyone have opinions/experience with these in EDC situations? bare in mind, I'll be keeping the factory night sights in the rear if thats possible IE.
Do a search, it has been covered many times. Ninety day warranty, can only buy in pairs, do not hold up very well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts