close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Advice On What To Do

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TSAX, Apr 20, 2012.

1. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

So heres the story, 2 weeks ago I make an order on Amazon for a new bluetooth ear piece device. The vendor claims the item is new and that it will be shipped 5 to 7 days. After 7 days I contacted the vendor and they said they would refund me but then I got an email saying they found my package and it wasn't shipped. So they shipped it right away. I received the item 1 week late and it was open, used and had ear wax on it. I felt this was shady and disgusting :steamed:.

I contacted Amazon, the vendor and my bank to get my money back. They said just to throw it away since they didn't have another one and wouldn't send me a shipping label and package to send it back in, I was not going to out of pocket and wait for them to refund me the shipping costs.

I have written a harsh yet true review, I mention in the review the facts and that this company refunded me quickly despite the shady and disgusting situation. They have contacted back saying they are sorry (really lame apology), they also said they fired the guy responsible and asked me to re write my review.

Should I make my review nicer or should I just keep it the way it is :dunno:. Any thoughts and thanks for reading this :wavey:

:50cal:

2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Also, I dont believe they fired the guy over a $25 item that could just have been an honest mistake, the open and used package is another story but Im not buying the firing.

3. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

you gotta ask?????:dunno::dunno:

umm no you do not rewrite it . f em

4. captainstormy

captainstormy

If you wanted you could edit it and add the additional info, but I woulsnt remove the original contents.

5. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Yeah Im thinking F--k em too but I just wanted a cooler head to look and maybe I may have been a bit more harsh. I cant believe they had the nerve to say they fired a guy over this. I wonder if I can send Amazon an email asking them to block this vendor from contacting me.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  6. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

i agree with you , they did not fire anyone , i dont use amazon so i dont know how they block folks , or even if they can or will

7. silentpoet

silentpoet

They fired him just like NBC fired that unnamed producer who edited the Zimmerman 911 call.

8. Robalero

Robalero Texican

Absolutely NOT, when I shop Amazon one of the most important determining factors are the reviews from customers.

9. nmk

nmk

Add something if you must, but please don't edit reviews based on the request of the vendor. THAT feels shady.

10. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Keep it the way it is. The feedback system is the only way buyers have of identifying bad vendors. The vendor can add a review saying they're sorry, have fired the guy, etc. and buyers can make informed judgements.

11. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

I am just going to leave it. You guys are right, I check the reviews to see who to avoid and hopefully mine will make others think twice about a shady company. How dare they ask me to change my review when they f--ked up. I feel so much better about it, the mrs said I shouldn't have done anything at all :brickwall:,...........plus she was the one who left my old one in the pants pocket when laubdry was done, thats why I need a new one in the first place, starting all this drama :steamed:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012