close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Advice needed !

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jfl, Nov 27, 2004.

1. jfl

jfl

Hi,<p>I am making plans to attend my first GSSF match in January, in Jacksonville; I am planning to enter in 2 divisions:<br> "amateur stock" with my G-19 and "amateur subcompact" with the G-26.<br>I'll be travelling 300 miles to get there, I want to shoot more than once ;K .<p>My question: I'll get there Friday, should I plan to stay Saturday and Sunday, or will I be done Saturday evening ?<p>Any other pointers ? Should I bring my lunch ;V ??<p>Thanks for helping another "newbie".

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

jfl
    You should be able to shoot both classes on Saturday with no problem. The range has a snack bar, however you might want to bring something to eat and drink. We have been going to Jax match for 4 years and the weather has been in the 80's+ to VERY cool and windy.
    Looking forward to seeing you, we're not hard to miss, red shirts and blue hats that has "Team Carver Mounts" on them! Make sure to introduce yourself!

Dan:cool:

3. mike from philly

mike from philly

Usually, Saturday is the busy day with the morning the worst. If you want to minimize your "hang time", you may want to shoot Sunday Afternoon.

Of course the GT contingent shoots on Sat Morning, so you miss them by doing so.

Whenever you go ... you'll have no problem finishing up in one day.

I'd bring food and beverages so that you are comfortable and ready for action. Nothing is worse than traveling a great distance only to shoot badly because of dehydration and low blood sugar.

4. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

I know the GT contingent and I'm wondering if missing them is such a bad thing?

Dan & Don.............wanna join in? ;P ;) ;f

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

My Lips Are Sealed. ;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c

6. jfl

jfl

The <i>GT contingent</i> ??? GT like in Glock Talk, that wonderful bunch of knowledgeable people with a few trolls for spice. That group that keeps me up late ???<p>I am not sure I could handle it ... ;) ^5 ^b ;Y<p><hr>See ya there.......

7. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

ROGER THAT!;) ;Q ;f ;a ;f ;z

Dan:cool: