Advice Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by hnard, Mar 27, 2005.

1. hnard

hnard

2. hnard

hnard

3. 9MX

9MX Rei!

If you were threatened, have it blottered or file a case. Then use it as a basis to apply for a PTC. I'm not sure if it would fly, but hey, what have you got to lose?

4. hnard

hnard

5. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Nice to hear that you're ok now.

6. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Sorry to hear about your plight, hnard.

Be extra alert when approaching, entering and exiting your place. Focus attention on parked vehicles, structures that can conceal people, and people that are not normally seen around. Be just as alert at daytime as going home at 3 in the morning.

I hope you won't ever find yourself in a lethal confrontation, but IF you do-- always scan the hands of potential attackers. In my book, a lead pipe is a lethal weapon and must be dealt with accordingly. Though sometimes this isn't necessary to make a decision to shoot if there are two or three attackers. Even if unarmed, three able-bodied individuals can beat and stomp you to death. Once you make the decision to shoot, focus on shooting and winning alone. Keep shooting until you have no more reason to shoot. Let your lawyers worry about the aftermath.

7. nrmcolt

nrmcolt What?

hnard,

Kausapin mo yung barangay chairman nyo, i-blotter mo sa local police station, if things go sour in the future(I'm hoping it will not),meron sila (police)pagbabasihan if ever there will be lethal confrontation.

And like what the guys mentioned, be extra vigilant, kids these days don't play by the rules,pa-traidor ka nila titirahin:soap:

Oh, and don't forget to bring extra magazines;)

Stay safe!

8. vega

vega

I take it you pissed off the cops and the cops are trying to intimidate you? Who fired several shots? the cops? Medyo malabo kasi ang dating sa'kin.

I know someone who used to worked in Cavite as plant manager and there was an incident when he needs to lay-off a guy who doesn't care about his work. At the end of the day there was a jeepload of thugs who came to the factory and demanded that he go with them for a ride. Good thing their security guard was alert and prevented his free ride. His assistant talked with the goons and they let him go.

hnard - hope you can sort this out.

vega

9. hnard

hnard

10. hnard

hnard

11. hnard

hnard

Thanks.

12. hnard

hnard

13. bulm540

bulm540

DAmn, looks like you need a shotgun or an assault rifle. Looks like those SOBs are gang memebers.

14. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

with the visit from the police, i hope the kids learned their lesson. glad your situation is improving. but never let your guard down. let me know if you need anything else.

15. jasonub

jasonub

shoot them all and leave the place.;)

If your renting i suggest you find another place to stay. better leave them than kill one of them or be killed.

16. bass one

bass one

Let the police handle it. If it's just a ladder stolen, be thankful. Chances are they won't bother you anymore since they saw (when you reported to the cops) that you won't just let it pass. Try not to be intimidated. It would be best not to engage them in a confrontation unless you're pressed against the wall. Bear in mind that "real" Cavitenos don't file charges, they get even. They also have this "kuyog" mentality so if you chance upon just one your most probably ok (duwag din yang mga yan pag nag-iisa). If you know some neighborhood toughies who are not direct relatives of your perps, ask for assistance like get them to talk to the perps parents or the perps themselves. If they know that your packing, they MIGHT leave you alone. STAY ALERT and always have your toys and magazines loaded and within reach.

I'm not a true-blue Caviteno but I've lived in Cavite since '82 and I've had some unfortunate encounters with a few "siga" before when I was young. I repeat, DON'T GET INTIMIDATED.

A little advise to everyone. I'm no bully, but if you happen to move to a new territory, one of the first things you should do is befriend the neighborhood toughies and earn their respect. It works wonders. For one, mahihiya silang banggain ka. What's more in situations like Hnard's, you can count on them to help. Hope this helps.

Stay safe man.

17. ilocano

ilocano Down Under.

I agree with bass one. As the saying goes- "keep your friends close, your enemies closer". Befriend the "toughies", earn their respect, then kick their ass once you got it.

Stay safe and loaded. read : Condition 1!;)

18. hnard

hnard

19. attyjpl

attyjpl Dark Justice

pareng hnard,

just let me know if you need legal help. you have my number.

be safe and stay alert. :)

20. ilocano

ilocano Down Under.

hnard,
    if you want give Punisher_nbi45 a call. tiyak magsisitakbuhan yan mga yan pag rumesponde si punisher_nbi45.