1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Exploring Alternate Routes
5,429 Posts
Don't drop this turd and walk away. Name Names.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Media Hogg has first amendment rights but Ingrahm doesn't. It's the liberal way.

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
I survived the Kennedy assassination, the Reagan assassination attempt, numerous plane crashes and ship sinkings, earthquakes and fires, and every mass shooting since at least 1960. Admittedly, I wasn't there. I'm a survivor.

·
Registered
55,355 Posts
I cant believe she actually apologized. there was no reason to do that.
I like that she couched the apology around being "in the spirit of the Holy Week" -- that should rankle leftists like nothing else! :rofl:

·
NRA Life Member
63,416 Posts
I suspect some fakeness in the article, re: advertisers leaving over that nonsense. Not ready to buy it, considering the source and content.

Reactions: Fred Hansen

·
Millennium Number 1143
1,710 Posts
"Nutrish, the pet food line created by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, travel website TripAdvisor (TRIP.O), online home furnishings seller Wayfair Inc (W.N) and the world’s largest packaged food company, Nestle SA (NESN.S) all said they were canceling their advertisements."
BOYCOTT the enemies of Constitutional Rights:

Bloomberg
Soros
WayFair
TripAdvisor
Rachael Ray

Please add to this list?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
I cant believe she actually apologized. there was no reason to do that.
Not only should she NOT have apologized, she should've doubled down. I am getting sick of seeing this damn kid's face everywhere. I think a lot of people are tired of him.

·
Banned
2,720 Posts
Also from that article

"Hogg is a survivor of the Feb. 14 mass shooting that killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in the Parkland suburb of Fort Lauderdale."

No, he isn't a survivor. He wasn't at school that day. He is just an opportunist.
I am curious where you are getting your info on this kid. See below link because this kid was already pushing gun control and was recording a video at school during the incident.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rump...doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...-hogg-not-school-during-shooting-s-fake-news/

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
"Nutrish, the pet food line created by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, travel website TripAdvisor (TRIP.O), online home furnishings seller Wayfair Inc (W.N) and the world’s largest packaged food company, Nestle SA (NESN.S) all said they were canceling their advertisements."

To make things fair I will not buy or use the services of any of the above , only way to stop this !

·
Lost in transit
6,396 Posts
1 - 20 of 250 Posts