close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

advanced weapons systems

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by jundeleon, Jul 13, 2004.

1. jundeleon

jundeleon

Has anybody dealt with advanced weapons systems, the shop that displayed all ARs and MP5s during the last gunshow?

Will they sell bushmaster rifles to civilians? I asked one rep during the exhibit and he anwered "no." However, I have a feeling he was not telling the truth.

Maybe if you get a referral from a previous customer, they could sell these rifles.

2. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

Unfortunately,he was telling the truth.They really don't sell to civilians.For the past 2 years,I've been asking them that same question and for the past 2 years,I've been getting the same answer.Actually,I was oferred a Bushmaster M-4 by some gun store a few months ago but I didn't bite it as I needed the cash for my family's vacation.

jmy

3. jundeleon

jundeleon

What's the name of the gun store? I know there are many independent sellers of such rifles. But its different when you are dealing with a shop (after sales service, licensing, etc.)

A lot of people I asked recommended that I just assemble the rifle, buying it piece by piece and putting it together with the help of a gunsmith. This, I think, is too cumbersome.

4. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

I think that's their ready answer during the gun show. Try to contact them now then show them the money and i'm sure they will sell you one. ;f

FYI, the only time you can get the rifle out of your house is to get a PTT when there is a sanctioned PPSA match. I think the PTT is only valid from your house to the range and for the duration of the match. Other days, you can't even bring it to the range for practice. ;g Although LNL is a different story.;f

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

unless your name is ryan and surnamed jaworski;f

6. jundeleon

jundeleon

Somebody is selling a Bushmaster M4 brandnew complete with box and manual for P140k. Is this a fair price?

A gunsmith I talked to said it would cost me something like P120k to assemble a rifle. Tama kaya estimate nya?